American Analog Set - this wednesday (1 Viewer)

so am i right in thinking that you'd have kitty's face on absolutely everything if you could? ... this is the part i ain't getting. you so do have the horn for hello kitty...

Originally posted by Lolo
You are correct, however, the idea of a vibrator with Mr Osterberg's head on it is even more disturbing than having a cute plastic Japanese kitten.

I should also point out that, like the guitar, I want the vibrator for kitsch value alone, not 'cause I'd find it, em, alluring....

will the kitty be joining us? ooo, i've got a pink coctail dress you know... kinda irresistible

;)

Originally posted by Pantone247
maybe I could explain it over a candle light supper?

here a pic of Snaky modelling his Love Sanals

pretty damn stylish

btw - you have such petite little feet Snaky

sandalslove.jpg

yep, patnut, you got it all wrong

mine are leathery and sexy

when I saw 'em, I never believed it, but the Jamaican dude was all like "Just try dem on, mon."

so I did, and whatever happened, something came over me and grabbed the dude, bent him violently over a table, yanked down his pants, and grabbed a firm hold of his buttocks. The dude was like, "YOU GOT DEM ON DE WRONG FEET MON!!! YOU GOT DEM ON DE WRONG FEET!!!"

that was a close one, that was

Originally posted by sparse
Where you insert on e penis into the other, right!?

Sparse if you had ever seen a penis you'd know that this is impossilbe.

If your curious I hear Billy Gannon is round the back of North Lotts every Wednsday afternoon showing his piece to punters for 10p or a lick of your ice lolly.

I ain't joking, this actually happens. Not that I know or anything:eek:

but anyway, it's like an S&M thing or somit and they insert rings or objects up into the japs eye to widen it, then after a month or two they get other men to stick their winkies up their willys, I think it's call Winkies and Willys, kinda like cops and robbers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back