Amebix in Belfast next year (2 Viewers)

I would imagine to get the best Amebix experience,the best place to see them would be one of the worst to see any other band. Belfast here I come

OI! Belfast CAN be good for gigs, although I will admit that most of the times it's rather depressing the poor number of people at some gigs.

But yes, I will be there no matter what. When Barney and Shane told me about it I was a tad suspicious, but if ole Roy is confirming it I am happier than a kid in a candy shop.

Ah Willy!
Kenn, Jill, Glynn, Noel and my very good self went to see them in Leipzig and we all agreed
that our minds had been blown right out of our collective, quivering arseholes.
IT WAS SIMPLY THE HEAVIEST, MOST CRUSHING, BRUTAL AND SONICALLY SENSUOUS
GIG I HAVE EVER WITNESSED IN MY FUCKING LIFE, NO EXAGGERATION, NO EXCEPTIONS.

Yeah, but you listen to Depeche Mode...Jill likes Linkin Park...Glynn is senile...Kenn was probably thinking about Massey's and who the fukk is Noel anyway!?!?

fuck that i'm paying in punts and if they don't like it i'll let the sea back in!

I believe they're known as Munts over there...seriously!!

Yeah, but you listen to Depeche Mode...Jill likes Linkin Park...Glynn is senile...Kenn was probably thinking about Massey's and who the fukk is Noel anyway

The awesome power that Neurosis delivered that night did remind me of the power delivered to implements attached to the back of a powerful tractor through the patented three point linkage system invented by Mr Harry Ferguson from Northern Ireland of Massey Ferguson fame alright. Something akin to a Massey 3080 pulling a six furrow plough. Immense

Ah Willy!
Kenn, Jill, Glynn, Noel and my very good self went to see them in Leipzig and we all agreed
that our minds had been blown right out of our collective, quivering arseholes.
IT WAS SIMPLY THE HEAVIEST, MOST CRUSHING, BRUTAL AND SONICALLY SENSUOUS
GIG I HAVE EVER WITNESSED IN MY FUCKING LIFE, NO EXAGGERATION, NO EXCEPTIONS.
neurosis are fine, it's all those shit neurot bands that cause confusion. the idea of 15 bands personally chosen/invented by neurosis doesn't sound that exciting...

The awesome power that Neurosis delivered that night did remind me of the power delivered to implements attached to the back of a powerful tractor through the patented three point linkage system invented by Mr Harry Ferguson from Northern Ireland of Massey Ferguson fame alright. Something akin to a Massey 3080 pulling a six furrow plough. Immense

Christ almighty, that must have been some gig!!

Me and I agree they were amazing in Leipzig, probably one of the bast gigs I've ever seen, way better than the last time at Roadburn

You again!?!? :p

Man, that time in Roadburn was my first time seeing them live. I really wanted to enjoy it and for the most part did but I thought they lingered on the sappy plinky-plonky bits for just a bit too long.

Still though, when they started rocking...they sure did rock!!

I always said that I was such a big Neurosis fan that they could fart into a bottle for an hour and a half and I'd still think it was genius but now...now I just don't know anymore.

I miss Times of Grace...:(

If I was a proper metaller I'd be driving around to wherever the fuck you are and knock seven shades of shit out of you.
But I'm right-on, so I guess I respect your opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back