Amebix in Belfast next year (3 Viewers)

cesspooldublin

Toxic Waste Belfast wrote:
"October Update
I met with Rob last weekend and we had a production meeting regards the RISEN project. We are both happy that the main body of the project is now complete but we discussed completion of the DVD extra’s and use of the newly recorded soundtracks by the band which will only be available on the Special Edition version.

Therefore, the RISEN project is now finished but there is still some work to include all the bonus features and extra’s on the final DVD package! I estimate it should take another 2-3 weeks to author the Special Edition DVD and then we can move into the production stage.

The cover artwork is now being completed and will be printed shortly, then we will master and duplicate the project ready for shipping to you all.

Now is the time to inform us of any changes to your previous address which we hold on file as we cannot be responsible for you not informing us of any changes from your original purchase transaction. Also, since removing the link from the website we have had a number of people contact us who for various and understandable reasons missed the deadline, so we will re-instate the link again for a period to allow those people to purchase the project.

This is a D.I.Y. project! And as I stated in previous emails we cannot compete with the resources available to large commercial production facilities as our aim is to bring to life, stories which would otherwise be overlooked or rejected by mainstream producers. If you have any doubts about the nature or quality of our project then contact us NOW and your monies will be refunded in full – no question!

I still have people regularly contacting us concerned about the release of the project and although I understand that you may been keen about the project or anxious about the money you paid, I would ask you to regard this as an investment in a unique project based on trust which is sadly lacking in modern life!

We will not rip you off – we needed your part finance to ensure the completion of the project and as anticipated we are now at that point and not too far off our predicted schedule, so thank you again for your patience and please check out the website for further information as you will be the first people informed of the final release date.

Amebix will be on tour in January in the USA with info posted soon, also we will be organising a tour through Europe in April 2009 again see website for info. The first gig will be in Belfast and will finish at the Roadburn Festival in Holland. If it is at all possible we will endeavour to make concessions to all of you who have supported the project should you wish to attend the concerts – more info later!

We hope the finished project will provide you with a greater insight into "a history of Amebix" as advertised but like any ‘documentary’ audio/visual project, it can only help signpost paths for further research and knowledge which only you can undertake.
More info as things progress!
Thanks
RW"

you know whats mad. i just had a dream the other night that i had a dream where i started a band called 'mulch'. and our song went 'arise! and plant some seeds'. I think we were like a permaculture band or something. permacrust. dunchee was there, lyncher was there and my friend virginia.

niiiicccceee....this may warrant a virginal trip to roadburn. was even talking to someone about it just t'other day..

Neurosis are not only playing, they're curating one whole day of the four day festival!

home_beyondthepale.jpg

CLICK IT UP!

Ah Willy!
Kenn, Jill, Glynn, Noel and my very good self went to see them in Leipzig and we all agreed
that our minds had been blown right out of our collective, quivering arseholes.
IT WAS SIMPLY THE HEAVIEST, MOST CRUSHING, BRUTAL AND SONICALLY SENSUOUS
GIG I HAVE EVER WITNESSED IN MY FUCKING LIFE, NO EXAGGERATION, NO EXCEPTIONS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back