ALREADY DEAD demo out now (1 Viewer)

needtokill

Website
www.thumped.com
Heya
just if anyone's interested,we recorded practice on a 4 track last night and it actually turned out pretty well,so consequently we thought it'd be nice to make it available to anyone who might want a copy.There's 5 songs with a cover and lyric sheet,and basically it's free to anyone who wants a copy (it'd be nice if you could give us a euro to pay for a blank tape but not absolutely compulsory)
I'm presuming most of you have no idea who we are,so..ALready Dead = 3 kids playing dark moody hardcore,if you like stuff along the lines of Dystopia,Cattlepress,Unruh,Godflesh,Born Against,Skitsystem (obviously we're not as good as any of those,hehe) you might like our stuff I dunno..
anyway,if you want one drop us a line
[email protected]
and we'll start handing copies out next week.If you're one of the people who already has one feel free to tape it for people,but PLEASE copy the lyric sheet for them too.

right, cheers, see you at Warzone

we did have copies at warzone, don't know if you got one but i'll try and copy up some more by faultline.... all my fancy shiny covered ones are gone...

Corm said:
The tapes fuckin great. Dystopia or Today is the Day comes to mind. Do a vinyler!

Here, sorry we've been a bit slow with these lately lots of mail ordery-ones got sent out first..Anyway, I'll have some with me at Funeral Diner, complete with the brand spannking new and absolutely amazing cover that has artwork courtesy of Eric Cotton Fist.

Thank you all for being so complimentary..i genuinely did expect people to fucking despise us.

sludgegrinder said:
Hey,

Jamie I emailed you there about the tape. Heard from the Cork heads that you lot were class live at the Warzonefest, a bit of a "streetcleaner" vibe ( the Godflesh one, not the killing whores one ) going on. :)

Well I await your reply...

SG
I'll do you a copy tonight.
Godflesh might be right.Killing people might be right too.That does tend to come up with us quite a bit.
Warzone?We were funny.

sludgegrinder said:
Hey,

Jamie I emailed you there about the tape. Heard from the Cork heads that you lot were class live at the Warzonefest, a bit of a "streetcleaner" vibe ( the Godflesh one, not the killing whores one ) going on. :)

Well I await your reply...

SG
If that's skippy, i sent you a copy the other day.

I dunno, is there any way of converting 4-track tape to mp3??
you're dealing with some serious technophobes here...our website's in bits

knowledge

Liiadain said:
I dunno, is there any way of converting 4-track tape to mp3??
you're dealing with some serious technophobes here...our website's in bits
if ye've got it on a 4-track then just instead of mixing it onto tape get some free recording software for the pc and mix it into the application via the mic input on your machines soundcard....
then get some encoder, there are milluns of free ones out there, and convert from wav to mp3...
bung on web, users rock out...

The website , when i eventually get it sorted will be at www.geocities.com/alreadydeaddc

It's "under construction" at the moment cos I'm still learning how to put it together (DIY,see?), and between being a complete luddite, not having any previous website making experience, and the fact that I've kinda got other things on my mind at the moment, it's taking a while..when it works I'll let ye all know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back