Almost Cliche Contact info (1 Viewer)

gus chiggins

My name is Mike and I play in a band called Science of Yabra that was lucky enough to play with Almost Cliche in Kilcoole last September. I was wondering if they are still around and if so how I might be able to contact them for some shooting of the shit. If anyone in the band is reading this, give me\us a hollar at [email protected]. There was also a kid I talked to while waiting for Chinese food that night whose email was bilbobaggins8?@something or other that I tried to get a hold of with no success. Any body know that guy? I hope Kilcoole is still deadly and that Lebanon Death Squad is still keeping it real. I would love to talk to those guys too. Sorry about the lengthy wish list. Thanks for reading this far.

ho ho, that crafty 'bilbo baggins', he tricked you too? he promised me a cellar-full of ale and a lifetime supply of southfarthing weed. good luck with that, buddy. everyone knows the bagginses are cheap as fuck.

gus chiggins said:
My name is Mike and I play in a band called Science of Yabra that was lucky enough to play with Almost Cliche in Kilcoole last September. I was wondering if they are still around and if so how I might be able to contact them for some shooting of the shit. If anyone in the band is reading this, give me\us a hollar at [email protected]. There was also a kid I talked to while waiting for Chinese food that night whose email was bilbobaggins8?@something or other that I tried to get a hold of with no success. Any body know that guy? I hope Kilcoole is still deadly and that Lebanon Death Squad is still keeping it real. I would love to talk to those guys too. Sorry about the lengthy wish list. Thanks for reading this far.

Hey Mike. I was at that gig (and also slept on Ed's couch that night). Great gig and party afterwards. Anyway, MarkAlmostCliché posts regularly over at http://punk4it.proboards29.com/index.cgi and I think their MySpace is www.myspace.com/almostcliche . I also recognise that e-mail address but I can't remember who's it is............ You'll find them on Punk For It, i'm sure!

gus chiggins said:

Hey Mike, i was chatting for ages with Asa of LATS and we exchanged address info to send him some tapes and zines, but i lost the sheet. any chance you could PM or email ([email protected]) it to me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back