akron family - dublin & belfast shows (2 Viewers)

i thought my ears would get a bit of a rest from the noise after being at both rock n' roll motherfucker nights and then Akron/Family went all Lightning Bolt like after 15 or 20 minutes! deadly gig though :)

mamul said:
this was amazing. best gig i've been to in yonks.

Bought 2 of the CDs they were selling and while they are excellent they just don't compare with that live show. I thought they were amazing. For once "they are so fucking talented" actually applies.

the next album is way better

I got their CD of home recording, some good some wank

say what happened at the Belfast gig? They were going on about it, saying it was shit or something?

snakybus said:
the next album is way better

I got their CD of home recording, some good some wank

say what happened at the Belfast gig? They were going on about it, saying it was shit or something?

lot's o' talking at the gig.

Was put on as part of a festival up here and there must've been plenty of comp tickets thrown out. Half the crowd couldn't give a shit about the band when they were on and some boozed up wab was doing Bez dances and fucking off the band and all around.

Heard they weren't in good form when they hit Belfast anyway, so that probably contributed.

What did they say about Belfast?

Was put on as part of a festival up here and there must've been plenty of comp tickets thrown out. Half the crowd couldn't give a shit about the band when they were on and some boozed up wab was up front doing Bez dances and fucking off the band and all around.

Heard they weren't in good form when they hit Belfast anyway, so that probably contributed.

What did they say about Belfast?

Was put on as part of a festival up here and there must've been plenty of comp tickets thrown out. Half the crowd couldn't give a shit about the band when they were on and some boozed up wab was up front doing Bez dances and fucking off the band and all around.

What did they say about the gig?

nEiLo said:
two ladies in front of me were discussing which of the band they'd "do" first.

fyi: the drummer

ha. That drummer was crazy camp. Wicked but.....

Fuckin loved that gig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back