Ageing 80s Dublin Rock wankers with shit hair (1 Viewer)

Polo

What the fuck is the explanation for this city's preponderence of ageing cocks with the same hair cut they had in 1985? You know the kind of arsehole I'm talking about: They may have been in a band once, or known Bono, or they may actually be Bono. They would like you to think that they spent the mid-1980s moving from dole queue to gig and back, sporting that same incredibly irritating tucked behind the ears long hair and wearing sunglasses in pubs.

And as they get older and jowlier they seem to spend even more time having their picture in the fucking Sunday Independent along with a little colour piece about their art and how Bono once let them drink his piss. Does every city have its fucking Guggis and Gavin Fridays and Barry Egans or are we uniquely blessed?

limerick has barry de toole. he has the hair. he roadied for the cranberries. if someone is opening a door hes at it.

Lefty Frizzell said:
yeah. bit of a twat.

Aye he really pisses me off for some reason. Just seeing a photo of him annoyes me.

0000347e.jpg

How cool is he though? Seriously looks like he wants to be Axl Rose or something

I've noticed them around. I've also noticed that they have penchant for tryin to start drunken fights with me in Whelans. The fuckheaded mange monkeys

Ciaran Mackle said:
Aye he really pisses me off for some reason. Just seeing a photo of him annoyes me.

0000347e.jpg

How cool is he though? Seriously looks like he wants to be Axl Rose or something

Looks like a fat gary oldman

ga_oldman.jpg

Damon_Kind said:
Guggi was in the last American Idol final. Didn't win the cunt.

I intend to be the gugai of the naughties.....
I guess BP fallon is the gugai of the 60s/70s.
What a hateful little runt of a man.
fringe-fest4.jpg

Id love to beat the cunt to death with gavin fridays pelvis screaming 'tell me AGAIN about the time jimi hendrix spat on you you twisted hobbit fuck!'

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back