Against! Me! Tour! (1 Viewer)

jillface

Website
Visit site
Yup, for those of you who don't already know..

Against Me! will be coming to Ireland at the end of May for a 3-date tour. I think it's 27th, 28th, 29th something like that but sure that doesn't matter just yet. Venues for the dates are not yet booked but we'll keep you posted. I just had to let the secret out, it was tearing me up inside.

jillface said:
Sigh. Do you have to do that after everything I post?
If you don't stop I'll bring my ghost to the new gaff...
Fantastic news.ARSE!NO!IT'S NOT!SHIT!I'm going to miss them cos Una's due some time around then!Bollocks!
Anyway,let's see what the "But the new album is shit" brigade think.Over to you mister Bambrick.

Incidentally,where's that quote about Ian from?Was that you Jill?
Maybe i should use damien's famous quote about my knob as my signature,eh?!:p :D .|..|

BEST NEWS EVER. the fact that there aren't any shows anymore no longer matters, as this has completely made up for that. i heard that since they signed to fat their shows are just as good, but the crowd is different. luckily the popularity of against me has yet to hit ireland, so i don't think there will be any difference. once again, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

you only go to gigs if no-one else does?

cos that would be the coolest thing ever!!!!

needtokill said:
Anyway,let's see what the "But the new album is shit" brigade think.Over to you mister Bambrick.
hahah i reckon if i heard the new one and never heard their old stuff i would think its ok...just ok though.
their old stuff was so so good, they really did it for me. now this newstuff is just disapointing. its sad. all my favorite bands are either going shit or breaking up. is this happening to anyone else?

needtokill said:
Incidentally,where's that quote about Ian from?Was that you Jill?
Maybe i should use damien's famous quote about my knob as my signature,eh?!:p :D .|..|

Yup Ian reminded me today that I threatened him with a piss-attack last Saturday night... I liked how it sounded so I stuck with it.

Also please note Against Me Ireland dates are actually Monday 24th to Wednesday 26th of May.

Dublin date will most likely be the Monday... ..

mc moley said:
is this happening to anyone else?

Oh Dara, it happens to everyone at some stage in their lives..

Actually I think I know exactly what you mean and I know a fair few others too who are feeling this way.. Hot Water Music... Small Brown Bike.. etc
Ho hum.

Maybe it'll happen to Langdon Beck too..

jillface said:
Also please note Against Me Ireland dates are actually Monday 24th to Wednesday 26th of May.

Dublin date will most likely be the Monday... ..
ah here... me birthday, the big two oh, and i'll be sat at home grumpy cos eveyone's gone to see a band i don't like

the probability of me not going is very slim, i just want to talk about my birthday

Liiadain said:
ah here... me birthday, the big two oh, and i'll be sat at home grumpy cos eveyone's gone to see a band i don't like

the probability of me not going is very slim, i just want to talk about my birthday
My birthday is alos within those dates but i will be rocking out to a band I like very much ........ or possibly doing one of my final exams.

do you know who is putting them on?.their bass player is a good friend of mine and was just here last week on his honeymoon. was trying to find out where and who was putting the irish dates together,they want to play as many gigs as poss here, anyone in castlebar, Limerick etc willing to look into putting them on?

Yes.. GZ are putting them on... contact [email protected] (or is it .com) if you please...
But it's not really up to Against Me! to say where they play y'know.. it's all about the booking agent...

Sorry for not making that clear. At all.

Psh, Liadain yr birthday's aaages away. Don't be so selfish. Let's talk about MY birthday... I'll be coming back from Bradford that day... and you can all buy me a pint (each, not collectively you bums!) at some sort of gig.. alles klar? Ja? Ok!

It's never too early to start talking about it. On your birthday I will also be coming back from bradford, i will try and buy you a pint in mid-air.

Liiadain said:
It's never too early to start talking about it. On your birthday I will also be coming back from bradford, i will try and buy you a pint in mid-air.
Funny coincidence : the same day the news about Against me Playing Ireland was announced here on this board, the bass player from Against Me was in our shop.He was here for a few days on holidays apparently.

The New Noise Music Collective would consider putting them on. It would have to be a Wednesday/Thursday. Contact newnoisemc@hotmail

tommytrousers said:
do you know who is putting them on?.their bass player is a good friend of mine and was just here last week on his honeymoon. was trying to find out where and who was putting the irish dates together,they want to play as many gigs as poss here, anyone in castlebar, Limerick etc willing to look into putting them on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back