AFA / IPSC / St Pauli Supporters Club Christmas party with Lynched - Sat 18th Dec (3 Viewers)

WHAT WOULD THEY THINK OF ALL THIS IN PALESTINE?!.
CHRISTMAS WEEK AND ALL!
SURE THE INNS WILL BE FULL OF ISRAELITES WATCHING
THE ST PAULI V CELTIC MATCH!

Your Celtic/St. Pauli picture.

This confuses me no end.
So basically, you're a fan of Celtic as well? Are you an Irish Catholic who supports Celtic because they're a Catholic team? If this is the reason, you're a backwards retard.

would ya say/ask the same of anyone supporting man u,liverpool etc.
been irsh and following a team with an irish identity makes no sense to ya but.....

It's funny, I've looked up St. Pauli and they seem like a cool team to support. They're supporters are unique, they believe in equality and other great stuff. and they have a cult following. The kind of team I would enjoy supporting.

....supporting a team because they"seem like a cool team to support" "and they have a cult following" does.
i find this alot stranger to be honest.

ANYWAY GIGS TOMORROW PEOPLE AND SHOULD BE GOOD CRAIC!!!

After a bit of a delay (bastarding snow again,) The Wakes are on Irish soil and are looking forward to this gig as much as we are. Which is always nice.

Issue 2 of the AFA Ireland freesheet "In The Area!" is just back from the printers and issue 5 of "No Quarter" will also be available.

After a bit of a delay (bastarding snow again,) The Wakes are on Irish soil and are looking forward to this gig as much as we are. Which is always nice.

Issue 2 of the AFA Ireland freesheet "In The Area!" is just back from the printers and issue 5 of "No Quarter" will also be available.

When will yous be setting up? I'll be around there later, but can't make the gig, would be great to pick em up.

You might be able to get the freesheet from some of the St. Pauli gang, I'll leave word, but won't be there with No Quarter 5 until later on!

It is indeed. Available in Connolly Books and Books Upstairs. Great night last night, technical fuck ups aside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back