AFA / IPSC / St Pauli Supporters Club Christmas party with Lynched - Sat 18th Dec (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
Should be a great night / session - 3 bands /artists and the punky reggae djs

theres a gig on in fibbers that night as well but seeing how they share a beer garden going to both would be very doable - thats my plan anyway.

StPauli-AFA-PartyPoster_3small.jpg

The Wakes top class band,seen them several times over the years and always been great.Might not make Murrays but will definitely catch them in Hamburg for the St Pauli/Celtic party.

I'll be in Hamburg for it also, if your guys are around friday 7:30pm St Pauli vs Kaiserlautern at murrays on o'connell st..

Ciarán Murphy has had to pull out unfortunately. On the plus side, they're in the middle of doing Murrays up at the moment, looks a lot better already. Should also have a couple of guest DJ's, one of whom is a big ska/ 2 tone fan if thats your thing.

Your Celtic/St. Pauli picture.

This confuses me no end.
So basically, you're a fan of Celtic as well? Are you an Irish Catholic who supports Celtic because they're a Catholic team? If this is the reason, you're a backwards retard.

HOWEVER

You're a believer in Communism. Which is very anti-religion. So that doesn't make sense. For the life of me, I cannot fathom why you support Celtic. I really really hope you have a good reason. Are you from Glasgow? Are your family?

It's funny, I've looked up St. Pauli and they seem like a cool team to support. They're supporters are unique, they believe in equality and other great stuff. and they have a cult following. The kind of team I would enjoy supporting.

This confuses me no end.
So basically, you're a fan of Celtic as well? Are you an Irish Catholic who supports Celtic because they're a Catholic team? If this is the reason, you're a backwards retard.

HOWEVER

You're a believer in Communism. Which is very anti-religion. So that doesn't make sense. For the life of me, I cannot fathom why you support Celtic. I really really hope you have a good reason. Are you from Glasgow? Are your family?

It's funny, I've looked up St. Pauli and they seem like a cool team to support. They're supporters are unique, they believe in equality and other great stuff. and they have a cult following. The kind of team I would enjoy supporting.
fuckin brit

This confuses me no end.

HOWEVER

People can support whoever the fuck they want for whatever reason they want and they shouldn't have to justify or explain it to anyone especially some random cunt on the internet

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back