Adding overlay title/text to video (1 Viewer)

Gambra

Anarchic Harmonics
Website
www.noisenotmusic.org
Wasn't sure whether to put this here or in the 01000111 section but here goes..

I'm putting together a compilation DVD of assorted clips from other DVD's and would like to edit in a quick graphic or bug with textfor the first 5-10 seconds of each clip to identify it as they're from different dates but the same kind of show so the person watching might get totally lost. The files are in NTSC DVD standard format. I don't want it to be added before the clip, I want to overlay the image + text onto the actual video itself.

Wasn't sure whether to put this here or in the 01000111 section but here goes..

I'm putting together a compilation DVD of assorted clips from other DVD's and would like to edit in a quick graphic or bug with textfor the first 5-10 seconds of each clip to identify it as they're from different dates but the same kind of show so the person watching might get totally lost. The files are in NTSC DVD standard format. I don't want it to be added before the clip, I want to overlay the image + text onto the actual video itself.

You have Final Cut or other editing software?

Premier does this kinda thing with ease Gambra.Very intuitive too.

you can do basic editing on movie maker that comes with any new pc. as it only has one timeline you have to put el credits before any other clip.
God bless the pc but the mac is better!

I most strongly disagree!

Maybe back at the turn of the century.But nowadays...its alll handy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back