Adam Ant's at it again (1 Viewer)

humm, what to make of this

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

last time he started doing impromptu gigs and dressing up like this he ended up being arrested and was put in an asylum for 6 months

looks good for 55 though, no?

What are you talking about?? He looks perfectly fine.

well...... in comparison to his gig a few years ago.... no he doesn't. He looks insane.

We'll see what happens anyway, maybe he's grand.

: (

adam-ant-news-20100406.jpg

He sang with Gary Numan last night....
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

He's playing some gig on Friday billed as

"Adam Ant Pirate Metal Extravaganza"

Most likely it's gonna be disastersville but we'll see. The super fans are torn between excited and worried

apparently his new backing band are the Glitter band which, to be honest, should be better than the the eejits he's been playing with recently.

Still though, 'Pirate Metal'........ no.

How were this Glitter band recruited? Going around asking people if they wanted to be in his gang?

As someone in favour of both pirates (old school pirates, not those Somali eejits) and metal, I have to say pirate metal sounds perfectly reasonable.

I also endorse pirate Bollywood carry-on. I saw some of that on the B4U music channel once and it was great.

Paul Morley, fucking message, you cunt: remember that shared review you did of Dirk Wears White Sox with Throbbing Gristle? And we both got 'berks that lurk in the corner of your psyche'. That cunt is now being commissioned by Sony to write my liner notes. So, you were wrong. Suck my dick. You're a turncoat. Go and write for Frankie Goes To Hollywood. Or go on TV and talk shit for three hours. That represents the old school. He's fucked. He's got no credibility. Fuck him. If I have a hit, he can suck my dick. You slagged me off. You tried to prevent me from doing anything. You hate punk. So, go and suck Joy Division's dick, and go and get your photo taken with Anton fucking Corbijn, in black and white so it won't show the weight you've put on, and become a fucking publican
er..... yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back