Ace of Base (1 Viewer)

they have an ace of base 7" in kilcoole and they also have badges with kendos face on them for only €1 (i kid you not) they rock !!

although they didnt credit my 3 page article in their zine . . .

take that you monkeys

you are of course aware of the fact that one of the guys in Ace of Bass was involved in the swedish equivalent of the National Front?This is a pretty well documented story.Think about that next time you're sitting around the sewing circle sticking "Gegen Nazis" patches on your pants ...

Oh the irony.

Re: take that you monkeys

Originally posted by oscardagrouch
you are of course aware of the fact that one of the guys in Ace of Bass was involved in the swedish equivalent of the National Front?This is a pretty well documented story.Think about that next time you're sitting around the sewing circle sticking "Gegen Nazis" patches on your pants ...

Oh the irony.

when he was like 15/16 and they were pretty up front about it to begin with. it's not like he was the first teenager to get into that dumb shit and i'm pretty sure "all that she wants" wasn't about eugenics or racial superiority. so stop being a total crank! psyche - keep it on and on.

andrew

As well as that they had some quality songs, well at least two, i never heard any albums by them, where can i get one? I hear foot in mouth will be covering "all that she want's", or so i hear. Anyway, if that guy has given up his wicked ways i forgive him.

I hardly think wearing "gegen nazis" patches and listening to ace of base could be classed as ironic - unless you go by alanis morrisett's (spelling?) standards..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back