accidently paid by ex job.... (1 Viewer)

JenFast

Website
www.myspace.com
dunno if im posting this in right section but here we go....

ok bear with me....

i worked as a xmas temp is a snotty cunt clothes shop during xmas! anyway i work aprox 12 hrs a week for that shop with monthly pay...now the shoe section in the store was a seperate company to which i workd 4 hrs sunday and was also paid monthly but as a seperate pay package!

Now upon noticing my dreads [3 WEEKS IN] attitudes towards me changed, [you should wear make -up, brought make up in for me, which i refused to wear! are yo some kind of hippy, yer hair is like wool... basic dollybird bullshit really ]when i got my payslip from the clothing department i was being emergency taxed even though i had given my p.45 on my 1st day....i was taxed well over 200 euro!!! on a 12 hr week! when i went to orange faced manager she said i need your pps....which she obviously already had! now i left the store with a 2nd payslip and was still on emergency tax!

now since xmas i have been ringing the store to which they apparently cant help but are refusing to give me the number for their payroll to which someone give me answers as to where my money is! we were waiting on my p.45 which oranged face one said i would have to write off to get to which i said thats illegal....now i finally got my p.45...which says i paid NO emergency tax....and when i rang tle tax office they said i was not even on their system as even EVER working for this company!!!!

now....aprox month ago when tlhe p.45 came through i got over 300 into my bank account...sop i thought ok cool tax back!

I WAS WRONG! the shoe department i.e seperate company had paid me by mistake....and as i changed jobs at start of feb thley apparently paid me then too so they basically said we gave you in all 500 euro and we want it back!!!

now as i assumed it was tax back, and wasnt keeping track all tle way back in jan...that money was gone as soon as it came, mostly down to fact i owed tle tax money from when i was 1st taxed!! now citizens advice tell me its something i must sort out with tle store...but all i have recieved is 1 txt about it to which i had to make the calls...and i said i would pay such amount a week which is all i can afford and its not my fault its theirs! anyway i was suppose to hear from tle person who made the error but no word after 1st ringing them a week ago...again im not allowed this womans number....so today the manager TEXTS me to say did you hear from so n' so ...so im not txtn /ringin back....they can ring me as there is obviously no communication going on here! why cant she ask this woman herself??!!

anyway...anyone been in this situation before!? hope that made sense...its very late and my h button is broken!!

p.s and not to mention now i still havnt got my tax back or am i even registered as working for clothes company and my p.45 says my tax wasnt emergency!!! someone somehwere has scammed my fuckin money!

ok bear with me....

i worked as a xmas temp is a snotty cunt clothes shop during xmas! anyway i work aprox 12 hrs a week for that shop with monthly pay...now the shoe section in the store was a seperate company to which i workd 4 hrs sunday and was also paid monthly but as a seperate pay package!

Now upon noticing my dreads [3 WEEKS IN] attitudes towards me changed, [you should wear make -up, brought make up in for me, which i refused to wear! are yo some kind of hippy, yer hair is like wool... basic dollybird bullshit really ]when i got my payslip from the clothing department i was being emergency taxed even though i had given my p.45 on my 1st day....i was taxed well over 200 euro!!! on a 12 hr week! when i went to orange faced manager she said i need your pps....which she obviously already had! now i left the store with a 2nd payslip and was still on emergency tax!

now since xmas i have been ringing the store to which they apparently cant help but are refusing to give me the number for their payroll to which someone give me answers as to where my money is! we were waiting on my p.45 which oranged face one said i would have to write off to get to which i said thats illegal....now i finally got my p.45...which says i paid NO emergency tax....and when i rang tle tax office they said i was not even on their system as even EVER working for this company!!!!

now....aprox month ago when tlhe p.45 came through i got over 300 into my bank account...sop i thought ok cool tax back!

I WAS WRONG! the shoe department i.e seperate company had paid me by mistake....and as i changed jobs at start of feb thley apparently paid me then too so they basically said we gave you in all 500 euro and we want it back!!!

now as i assumed it was tax back, and wasnt keeping track all tle way back in jan...that money was gone as soon as it came, mostly down to fact i owed tle tax money from when i was 1st taxed!! now citizens advice tell me its something i must sort out with tle store...but all i have recieved is 1 txt about it to which i had to make the calls...and i said i would pay such amount a week which is all i can afford and its not my fault its theirs! anyway i was suppose to hear from tle person who made the error but no word after 1st ringing them a week ago...again im not allowed this womans number....so today the manager rings me to say did you hear from so n' so ...so im not txtn /ringin back....they can ring me as there is obviously no communication going on here! why cant she ask this woman herself??!!

anyway...anyone been in this situation before!? hope that made sense...its very late and my h button is broken!!

fuck 'em in their ear

ok bear with me....

now as i assumed it was tax back, and wasnt keeping track all tle way back in jan...that money was gone as soon as it came, mostly down to fact i owed tle tax money from when i was 1st taxed!! now citizens advice tell me its something i must sort out with tle store...but all i have recieved is 1 txt about it to which i had to make the calls...and i said i would pay such amount a week which is all i can afford and its not my fault its theirs! anyway i was suppose to hear from tle person who made the error but no word after 1st ringing them a week ago...again im not allowed this womans number....so today the manager rings me to say did you hear from so n' so ...so im not txtn /ringin back....they can ring me as there is obviously no communication going on here! why cant she ask this woman herself??!!

I need a brief synopsis of the twitter version of this post.

p.s and not to mention now i still havnt got my tax back or am i even registered as working for clothes company and my p.45 says my tax wasnt emergency!!! someone somehwere has scammed my fuckin money!

without your tax being paid how can they prove to the government that you worked there?

if they do get onto you tell them you want a new corrected payslip with all tax shit sorted or youre going to tell the tax man that theyre evading tax and not return the extra wages. fuck em, theyll probably be closing down anyway.

problem is that the company who payed me by accident are not the company who owe me the tax and im on the system as working for them.....confusing i know...and reading over my post im not even sure it makes much sense at all...i was keyboard bashing to the max!!!

i dont get the twitter post...prob cos my post made no sense perhaps:)

maybe if a ring the local cunty radio guy..he loves a good aul bit of contraversy! bahaa....

best quote whilst there " jennifer needs more clarity on twiddling the hangers!!!" "do you see how these hangers are all pefect?"...err are ya sure there isnt a hanger up yer hole love?!:rolleyes:

This happened to my friend last year, he was over paid by a grand, it turns out he was meant to pay it back to the company by law but he moved house, changed his mobile number etc, No more about it.

If you're not showing up on the tax system as worked for them, surely they haven't a leg to stand on demanding their money back. I would contact the employment rights authority, they have a helpline and I query stuff on behalf of community groups all the time and find them very helpful.

http://www.employmentrights.ie/en/

Dont be giving them any money until you know you absolutely have to either, they will threathen you with all sorts no doubt but its just bullying tactics.

Also if you log onto www.revenue.ie and register for PAYE anytime you'll be able to see your tax history clearly to know where you stand. You'll have to order a pin first but after that its really easy to set up and use

I owe TNT €300 that they over paid me when I worked there for a month last summer, I got a phone call saying they over paid me and that I had to pay them back straight away, I said I spent it and would give it back when I got my first pay cheque from my new job. I then I got a voicemail about a month later sayingthat they still hadn't recieved the money, I ignored it and haven't heard anything since so I guess my advise is do nothing until legal papers turn up on your door!

If they are set up as two seperate companies (the shoe place and the orange face place) then tell them that you want a seperate p45 from both which you are legally entitled to and as far as I know you can get your companies tax information off the tax man.

i was paid for two months by a former employer. i just stopped answering their calls then the hr girl left jobs so nobody gave a shit any more.
three grand.

Keep the 500 til it looks like they're going to get heavy. As for the place who didn't give emergency tax back, as Dleacht said, get onto NERA, they're handy for advice in this context. You should simply threaten to shop them if they don't refund you. They effectively stole money from you. The other 500 is a separate issue.

get that good for nothing boyfriend of yours to pay it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back