About to take the plunge into the world of DSLR (1 Viewer)

you guys might want to check out http://www.technikdirekt.de/main/en/foto/page.html if even just for an additional price comparison. it's a german electronics website which usually has decent savings on digital cameras / equipment.

i havent used the site in over a year but i know i saved about 40% on dublin high street prices when i bought my G5 a couple of years back.

service and delivery excellent. just needed to download an english manual from the web.

that's the problem - i don't know if i want to spend that kinda money... not entirely sure if i'd use it enough.

the problem is i need to replace my C-750, which is going to cost me 400-500 anyways, and i don't want to wind up kicking myself for not taking the DSLR leap now.
do it. you'll proly end up using it even more.

edit: just finished reading the thread. congrats pete. lemme know how you're getting on. i want one too! :)

you guys might want to check out http://www.technikdirekt.de/main/en/foto/page.html if even just for an additional price comparison. it's a german electronics website which usually has decent savings on digital cameras / equipment.

i havent used the site in over a year but i know i saved about 40% on dublin high street prices when i bought my G5 a couple of years back.

service and delivery excellent. just needed to download an english manual from the web.
they seem a bit up and down. The lens i'm looking for is abotu e1300 against pixmania's 1500, but the D200 is about 1800 against pixmania's e1400. Deadly resource all the same though ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back