a question about our beloved gardai... (1 Viewer)

i like cops.

HootersCops.jpg

quite

110-hotcops2-sm-1.jpg

Gardai want easy arrests, not hassle. They go for sure bets, then they lie in court, get caught out, they don't get the arrest and continue not to learn from their mistakes. The malefactors they don't want are at large but, even worse, so are many of the ones they do want. Corrupt and inept what a combo!!!!

So have any of yis ridden a Gard?
Do they make for considerate lovers?
Real handcuffs are fierce uncomfortable right?

I was in the garda station the other day, getting my passport photos signed for renewing said passport.

There were a lot of hot lady-gards around.

So, in answer to all three of your questions; I don't know.

I was in the garda station the other day, getting my passport photos signed for renewing said passport.

There were a lot of hot lady-gards around.

So, in answer to all three of your questions; I don't know.
a friend of mine became a gard last year.... i wouldnt object too much to getting arrested by her like.

ABAH?

all-beángards-are-hot?

Epic thread that shows interesting use of the internet and message board community in solving crime. Lots of comments on how useless the cops are.

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?threadid=212943&perpage=40&highlight=&pagenumber=1

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica] -New member regretfully posts that his car has been stolen by someone with a fake ID that took a permanent test drive. Describes vehicle and thief.
-Thief encounters another forum member at Chinook mall, member recognizes stolen vehicle as described in this post. Snaps pictures, posts on beyond. Even in a city of 1 million people, thief is spotted within hours due to internet exposure
-Thief is found on facebook using said pictures, recognized by multiple members
-Full name, address, and workplace is found via facebook
-Multiple forum members drive to known address at 2:30am, car is parked outside. Dude peeks out the window, sees posse, gets scared.
-Car disappears at some point.
-Another member drives by later, finds car. Boxes car in, calls cops, calls rightful owner
-Hilarity ensues
-Cops show up 2 hours later, pictures and youtube video posted of stolen car, and Dr. Claw the fail car thief getting arrested
-Car is now safe at home, back up for sale, with a new test drive policy. Bonus: Thief leaves $22 in change, and a shitty wanksta hat.

Link is passed around to virtually every forum worldwide within hours, checking in to show community support. Appears on front page of digg.com.
[/FONT]

I love cops. I was sitting outside Johnny Fox's watching a really good pub car park fight get underway when the rozzers turn up and get lamped by small, blonde Dublin burds for a a few minutes. They managed to arrest one of the lads in the rowdy group, and put him in the back of the cop car. He does no more than opens the door and gets out, and the barman of Johnny Fox's has to put the miscreant back into the car because the gards are trying to stop small blond burds beating the shit out of them. Comedy gold. Long story short, 7 cars and 14 cops later about 5 people are arrested, and lots of amused foreigners go home to tell people what a joke the Irish police force are.

I love cops. I was sitting outside Johnny Fox's watching a really good pub car park fight get underway when the rozzers turn up and get lamped by small, blonde Dublin burds for a a few minutes. They managed to arrest one of the lads in the rowdy group, and put him in the back of the cop car. He does no more than opens the door and gets out, and the barman of Johnny Fox's has to put the miscreant back into the car because the gards are trying to stop small blond burds beating the shit out of them. Comedy gold. Long story short, 7 cars and 14 cops later about 5 people are arrested, and lots of amused foreigners go home to tell people what a joke the Irish police force are.

Oh lord, that sounds amazing.

Were these guys involved?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

An garda caoistionna.

i think its a good idea if you have rung them and got no sucess to write a letter to them. as this creates a paper trail and you go to your post office if you want proof of posting. its good as then you have irefutable evidence that they arent listening to you... hmmmm anyway try it

i think its a good idea if you have rung them and got no sucess to write a letter to them. as this creates a paper trail and you go to your post office if you want proof of posting. its good as then you have irefutable evidence that they arent listening to you... hmmmm anyway try it

yup yup.

and if you want to put the shits up them, register the letter. Make someone sign for it.
That will ring all sorts of alarm bells.
Why is this cunt making me sign for this?
I dont wanna sign for it.
This fucker is making no mistake with his paper trail, is some lawyer prick going to start riding me up the hole on this?

etc etc etc.
Always keep them guessing.

Register the letter, and if you really want to put the shits up them put a handfull of flour in the envelope.
That way they can bake you a nice cake!

haha. I just looked outside my window to see one of them write "fuck the police" on the wall across the street. hmm.
The local druggie who hangs round the Esso garage on Malahide road tried to break into my GF's brothers house who confronted him, ya man says "I'm looking for bla bla", Junkie heads of to other vacant gaffs, brother phones Cops, Cops only tour the area 6 hours later, in the meantime the junkie had tried to force his way into a old ladies bungalow and she was petrified screaming, figure it out.
Only wee thing in cops favour is this shit happens in UK too from what I believe!

Dozens of awful experiences with the Irish cops. Most recent was a couple of months ago, me and 2 others getting the fuck kicked out of us by 12-15 lads in Carraroe in Galway, two cops were rigth there, did nothing until after we were all on the ground and they'd been kicking us round the street for about 30 seconds...

Was in Paris last weekend, my mate got mugged in a dodge area, the police turned up in about two minutes and were very nice they even showed us their giant guns. Although they didn't do much about getting the mugger we did have a nice chat, turns out one of them had learned how to be scary from a bouncer in Dublin.

What sort of guns do French cops use then?

I think NYPD uses Glock 9mms. They aren't particularly big or scary, I'd say they'd put a hole in you though.
I know a yank cop. I will have to have a look at his gun someday.

I think he has two guns actually.
Hmm.

I was pulled over one day by branch in the Phoenix park, and the fucker had a Uzi in the back seat.
A fucking Uzi.

I was told by a cop with a thick bogger accent "don't tell me how to do my job". so I reached in the office hatch, grabbed his tie and repeatedly smashed his face into the glass. and they called ME a criminal?! fuck that shit!

asb_goddamn_batman.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back