a question about our beloved gardai... (1 Viewer)

plug

Website
www.outonalimbrecords.com
I don't want to paint our keepers of law and order with the lazy stereotype as lazy, fat, negligent, choc-ice eating, work dodging motherfuckers; but I've recently become acutely aware of one simple fact. when you call the gardai to report something, they never, and I mean NEVER show up. I've had to call the law about public disorder (fights, people breaking into derelict houses on our street and throwing bottles on the road from the top floor window etc.) around where I live in the past, and recently a lot of less serious but extremely fucking annoying deliberate antisocial teenage behaviour. I hate getting the law involved in anything, but in this case it's the only option, other than sorting shit out with a baseball bat. I was explicitly told by a cop face-to-face last week to call whenever it was necessary, so I have... three times in the last two days. not once have they shown up. I feel it's kind of getting a bit much at this stage. I'm aware that the law have the responsibility to deal with the most pressing calls etc. but you'd think that they might have the resources to turn up ONCE at least. especially considering this particular shit is daytime behaviour, on the most part.

so my question: if you get no joy from your appointed keepers of the peace and public order, what do you do!? I almost feel like I have grounds to make a complaint about this or something. argh! if I go out into the street and beat the living fuck out of some sixteen year old, you can guarantee I'll be in trouble pretty fucking quickly.

blah rant etc.

actually, the writing's really bad so it's kind of hard to see.. on second thoughts I think it says "fuck the polish". that's not nearly as funny at all.

so now I see they're racist and illiterate, as well as annoying.

I don't want to paint our keepers of law and order with the lazy stereotype as lazy, fat, negligent, choc-ice eating, work dodging motherfuckers; but I've recently become acutely aware of one simple fact. when you call the gardai to report something, they never, and I mean NEVER show up. I've had to call the law about public disorder (fights, people breaking into derelict houses on our street and throwing bottles on the road from the top floor window etc.) around where I live in the past, and recently a lot of less serious but extremely fucking annoying deliberate antisocial teenage behaviour. I hate getting the law involved in anything, but in this case it's the only option, other than sorting shit out with a baseball bat. I was explicitly told by a cop face-to-face last week to call whenever it was necessary, so I have... three times in the last two days. not once have they shown up. I feel it's kind of getting a bit much at this stage. I'm aware that the law have the responsibility to deal with the most pressing calls etc. but you'd think that they might have the resources to turn up ONCE at least. especially considering this particular shit is daytime behaviour, on the most part.

so my question: if you get no joy from your appointed keepers of the peace and public order, what do you do!? I almost feel like I have grounds to make a complaint about this or something. argh! if I go out into the street and beat the living fuck out of some sixteen year old, you can guarantee I'll be in trouble pretty fucking quickly.

blah rant etc.

You're 100% right, mate.
Useless, disinterested cunts.
I wouldn't call them even if I knew their number.

think you could be right. I've been thinking of alternate solutions, most too violent to put into action. hmm, I wonder where would I stand legally if I saved up all my piss into a bucket for a few days, and threw it over a bunch of them?

P1010285.JPG

Make a formal complaint to the local station.

Go to the garda ombudsman if you think the lack of response is deliberate and could be classified as "misbehaviour"
good advice. funnily enough the local station is basically across the road. unhelpfully, it closes around four in the afternoon every day. which is earlier than the daily scumfest. useful.

it's be hard to define deliberate though wouldn't it? I'm sure the law could easily brush off a couple of irritated-joe-public calls...

You need the Guardian Angels.

2007.jpg
one of those guys has no beret badges at all. he still looks pretty happy for himself though. got a cork number?

do the i.r.a. still do kneecappings? there's a "memorial hall" down the road. they sell gerry adams mugs, 26 + 6 = 1 stickers and other shit there. weird.

johnnystress, I couldn't agree more!

fuck this, I need a pint.

I wish I could go into more detail, but my most recent experience with the pigs involved me and my family asking for assistance, getting told the pigs couldn't get involved but was given advice by a pig on a course of action which we then took. This resulted in my brother being cautioned and nearly arrested for taking the advised course of action, the pigs denying they ever said anything, my aged father getting shit from a pig in his own home and the same pig giving out to me for 'raising my voice' at him.
Fucking pigs.

peelers are fucking scum. as for your racist drunken baby lout problem, wear a balaclava, tell them ur in the ra and beat the living piss out of them.

you could also use your ancestors methods for dealing with enemys (also good for dealing with lazy cop filth) go out naked challenge the biggest one to a fight, warp spasm, chop his head off and keep it above your front door as a reminder to the rest of them.

I had a dream about the bizzies last night, two of them wanted a word with me to warn me the local kids mafia were gonna target my estate and they wanted to make sure we didn't call them about anything unless it was really important!

Still, we had a pint which was nice, though the bar was a bit weird (it was in a bank) and the barman made a balls of my porter, doing the first pour into a coke bottle then wodering why I had the arse with him. The prick.

Anyway, all coppers is bastards.

So have any of yis ridden a Gard?
Do they make for considerate lovers?
Real handcuffs are fierce uncomfortable right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back