A question about Flyers (1 Viewer)

So Razy Loundeyes want to make fryer fo gig? Hoh hoh hoh....werr, mee know a guy wif 200 chirdlen in Plint factoly just south of Qui-Jhong. You want mee carr him? I PM you his numbel. Just ask fo Xang-chi-fun-doo-quyong- masa. Ok? He owe mee favoul fo kirring his lestaurant neighbour. Too much competition. We bullied him wif nice Satay sauce and Chicken Barrs. Hoh hoh hoh...I lemebel de way he beg us not kirr him."Prease he say...Mee got 5 chirdlen!" Mee say "5 chirdlen!! Now you gonna get a wedgie too!"

Mastah say:"Rike, who in China no have chirdlen you dipshit?!

Hey Mastah! Where put you de money fo diss job?

Mastah:" Mee invest in Eilcom shales. Mee stirr waitin fo massive payoff when shales locket! It wirr happen. It wirr happen..does a Holse wark backwalds downhirr? No"

Ok Mastah, [mee whispah] "diss wha happen when Mastah watch too much Onry Foors and Holses. Rongtime"

Bruce Lee made me cry AGAIN

Elcom shales classic

speed, reads nassau st is good n' cheap. or copyprint

Originally posted by Speed Racer
Where's the best place to get yer Flyers printed up in Dublin? Like, cheap enough and decent quality.

Anyone? thanks

Speedy there's a guy called Jim Morrish who we always get to do our flyers. I'll get his number if you want.

It depends on what you're willing to pay really.
THe (possibly) cheaper alternative is to scan your poster on to an A4 reduced.... about 6 on a page maybe, and then just colour copy and cut them.

Re: Re: A question about Flyers

Originally posted by aoifed
Speedy there's a guy called Jim Morrish who we always get to do our flyers. I'll get his number if you want.

It depends on what you're willing to pay really.
THe (possibly) cheaper alternative is to scan your poster on to an A4 reduced.... about 6 on a page maybe, and then just colour copy and cut them.

Ok, cheers for that Aoife. I like the cheaper alternative idea, I was thinking that might work before, but didn't know if it would be cheaper. I'll give Reads a look too cheers Ian. Bruce is a hoot, he actually PM'd me a chinese phone number. Ha ha ha ha :D :p :D

If anyone got the omelette single...
the julius geezer catalogue card inside I did in reads, I suplyed the posh paper(bout 3 bats) the copying and guilotining cost a lady gudiver... so 8snots in total for a couple a hundred posh catalogue flyers... buh

Originally posted by Ian
If anyone got the omelette single...
the julius geezer catalogue card inside I did in reads, I suplyed the posh paper(bout 3 bats) the copying and guilotining cost a lady gudiver... so 8snots in total for a couple a hundred posh catalogue flyers... buh

Bleeeeeedin Rapid!! Enough left over from me dole for a cheeseburgar! Sorted man. No need te flog me Filas for this ting. grand den

Bear in mind that if your flyers are dumped on the ground either you or the venue you're playing at can get fined under the Litter Pollution Act. We were warned not to do flyers by Eamonn Dorans before. Just so you know...

For those strapped for cash and morals:
If you're copying in Reads they tend to just count the number of copies you've made so if you copy in A3 (=twice as many fliers to a page) then they sometimes only charge you the price for your number of copies at A4 rates. This has happened to me twice when it's been busy - the first time I had to point out to the sales assistant that I'd been using A3... the second time... well yes, I did the same thing obviously ;)

printing costs

Hey speed,

photocopying prices seem a bit steep to me so i've approached a company who agreed to print 3,000 copies of a double sided A4 page in black and white for 200 euro with every additional 1,000 costing about 45 euros extra.

it's an electronic printing process so we're planning to work from a "pdf" of the publication.

Ocean

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back