A new turntable (1 Viewer)

Wobbler

Website
www.discogs.com
My old Technics beauty has finally given up. Not being able to play vinyl is effecting me in all sorts of funny ways (eg. listening to tunes through youtube means I read much less and hang around here much more). Want to get something ASAP. Don't have much money but I don't want to get something so shit that it will just piss me off. How much should I spend for that level of quality? Any brands to avoid? Any good deals?

If anyone has one they don't need and want to sell/give away, let me know, I'm not proud.

Thanks

Well my brothers bought me one from Petes for my 21st not so long ago... I'm not sure how much it cost, but its working absolutely perfectly although you would need an amp or... powered speakers i guess. And its pretty... so pretty. I've not helped at all at all. But do pop into petes, or actually sometimes you can pick up decent second hand ones in places like oxfam for next to nothing.

Well my brothers bought me one from Petes for my 21st not so long ago... I'm not sure how much it cost, but its working absolutely perfectly although you would need an amp or... powered speakers i guess. And its pretty... so pretty. I've not helped at all at all. But do pop into petes, or actually sometimes you can pick up decent second hand ones in places like oxfam for next to nothing.
Thanks for that Jonah. Will check Pete's and Oxfams. I have speakers and an amp so just need the turntable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back