a letter from music industry... (2 Viewers)

Latex lizzie said:
..you haven't rehersed yet though? so how do you know she don't play with her legs or something??? aahhh

Dude, first thing she did when she started learning drums was to see if she could play in high heels - she can.

Pantone247 said:
Dear Music industry (blah blah blah...) But what did you give me? Fucking Coldplay? The Coral? The Ravonetters? THE DARKNESS!! If you think I'm taking this shit you are insane... (blah blah blah...)
C'mon, it's true that a lot of crap is being released at the moment but if you were smart enough to take your indie-mask off for just a minute and have a look around you'd realise there's *plenty* of good music out there.

Ah sorry I forgot.... mainstream is so uncool... everybody should record 18 mins "experimental" songs on analogue tape :rolleyes:

Alex said:
C'mon, it's true that a lot of crap is being released at the moment but if you were smart enough to take your indie-mask off for just a minute and have a look around you'd realise there's *plenty* of good music out there.

Ah sorry I forgot.... mainstream is so uncool... everybody should record 18 mins "experimental" songs on analogue tape :rolleyes:

..eriously.

AlphaRelish said:
what your new band called? is it still PS?

Nah and it's not my band. Met some girl who's looking to start something. Met the high-heeled drummer. Jamming will ensue.
PP (the female part of it) is now Medea.

ha ha, i said PS... looks like my dream of stupidity is being realised! go beer! :)

Psychotic no 2 said:
Nah and it's not my band. Met some girl who's looking to start something. Met the high-heeled drummer. Jamming will ensue.
PP (the female part of it) is now Medea.

I think this thread should be more about my deadly letter and how I'm like a young better looking Lester Bang and am too good for this tdump and how all your cute single sister would totally dig my love groove.

less of this blah blah blah bollox

xxx

P247

hey pants,

if we weren't buds and all and i was a hot girl, i'd totally blow your trumpet, if you get my drift...

that cunt, in that butter ad... actually, i'm probably level 9 - i said i didn't hate anyone...

the lazy bollix that I am has just skipped to the end here...

so what going on like?

AlphaRelish said:
.even the old labels which used to release completely amazing stuff... touch & go, hasn't released anything worth going nuts over in so long... and the worst thing, when a band you loved releases that album, the one they should have broken up before releasing, i hate that..

i had this thing when i was a kid, i didn't like looking inside machines because it made them seem less 'magic'... i didn't want things explained to me... if you don't understand something, you've a much better chance of enjoying it.

the nina nastasia albums of t&g were good tho (you put her on after all!). whose released records that they shouldn't have?

i love that stuff about not looking inside machines. that sounds like a lyric waiting to happen... !bing

spectraljanitor said:
the nina nastasia albums of t&g were good tho (you put her on after all!). whose released records that they shouldn't have

Belly shouldn't have released anything after STAR. Suede should have split after Dog Man Star, or at the very least after Coming Up. Hmmm, will think of more...

i think that person meant on touch and go...

i know i haven't bought a new touch and go release since the last shellac album 3 years ago. southern lord is an infinitely better label!

Psychotic no 2 said:
Belly shouldn't have released anything after STAR. Suede should have split after Dog Man Star, or at the very least after Coming Up. Hmmm, will think of more...

Actually a lot of the 4ad acts did about one album too many.
my brain is fried after last night so i'm not as sharp as usual but I'll think of more... :confused:

yeah, nina is good, i like her stuff... i kinda did that gig for a few different reasons though...
looking inside machines? i have a book almost written you know... fucked if i can be arsed doing anything about it... some of i reads like will self crossed with a hyper active child who's eaten to many skittles... well, that's what i've been told.

spectraljanitor said:
the nina nastasia albums of t&g were good tho (you put her on after all!). whose released records that they shouldn't have?

i love that stuff about not looking inside machines. that sounds like a lyric waiting to happen... !bing

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back