A Happy Happy Birthday (1 Viewer)

chriths

Website
www.thechalets.com
It's that time of year again when the abusive, wrinkled scourge of the boards adds another year to her shoes-filled life.

It's Peepee's birthday, like anyone cares...

did you know it's also the worlds birthdday? yes it is fact fans: the world was born in this day, except in octember, and it was a swiss, in 1664. and after a shaky start, i think you'll agree, it's a grand place.

also on this day: Charlie Ghandi and Muhammeh Angel. i also believe jesus may have had a whizz today. well, not today obviously. but a day quite similar to this. except in gibraltar, or one of then hot gafs that he knocked about in.

ideas for presents for peepee:

mine is: a voucher for a straight fringe and heavies to batter who cut it crooked, bleedin' pricks.

its not fucking crooked, its fucking *asymmetrical* you fucking bastards.

yes, dudley, i own Hair (TM).
you have to pay me royalties for every hair on your head, even if it is shit-looking.
pat owes me a kings ransom.

i dont own Pricks (TM).
i do however own Mickeydazzler (TM).

im allowed not make sense today, its my *birthday*.

Hear hear (is that how it's writ?)

Presents also:
-crutches
-earhorn
-power specs
-decent clothes
-speeder bike
-crooked fringe fixer
-Sponge for Mam's rocket

i'll "decent clothes" *you* in a minute...

apparently some guy has just gone nutzoid in a car down around henry st. and knocked down 7 people...

loony:

At least nine people have been injured, two seriously, after being hit by a car in a pedestrian area in central Dublin.

The car drove down Henry Street at around 1 p.m. Witnesses say it was travelling at around 40 m.p.h.

The driver of the dark-cloured saloon was arrested but there are conflicting reports of a passenger fleeing the scene. Gardai believe a second person was in the car at the time but some witnesses said the driver was the sole occupant.

The car entered the street from a side street and struck several people before crashing into barriers erected around an area where Dublin Corporation were working. The car then careered into a Corporation van.

"I just heard the noise of the car and he was speeding directly for us, so I had to decide to run. It took the barrier and a slab and pushed the van about five metres," said Mr Bob Alcorn of Dublin Corporation.

A witness who attended one of those struck by the car said one of the injured was a Spanish man.

"I heard people scream, I looked up and shoved out of the way. I heard a bang and it blew them [people] all up in the air. It didn't deter him at all, he went tearing down the street," the witness said.

There were no signs of the car being involved in a car chase, she added. There is speculation that the car may have been involved in an attempted bank robbery.

A garda on patrol made the arrest and the man, thought to be in his 30s, was brought to Store Street Garda Station.

That was your present from Hackett on my suggestion.
Happy Birthday, missy.
I thought you'd appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back