"a forum full of reds" (1 Viewer)

silo

"www.thumped.com has a forum full of reds etc.
I don't know about red baiting, maybe it will push some of them to a breakdown?
I noticed this site because i had some visitors to my site from it, and they are making unpleasant comments about nazis etc"

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/threadid54004.php

i presume this is our friend "faurisson" from over on eirecore...

actually, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work some of this out...

"wal" on stormfront.org is also "faurisson" on thumped; his name is probably david noone and he lives in cork, where he runs around putting up posters. his email is [email protected] and his website is www.geocities.com/david_noone88. pete can probably work out i.p. addresses and all that sort of stuff, and so might be able to see where he works.

the man's entitled to his opinion, there ivan. don't tell me you still get suprised when you realise half the world is as thick as fuck.

course he is, there, gaylord.

ah wus jus' thinkin' you fine folk might wanna know about it.

"What the Jews could not achieve with communism they are now completing with multiculturalism, you don't need the red army to murder and rape Europe into oblivion when you can brainwash our people with the mass media into stepping into a time warp by breeding with less evolved peoples from the third world. Multiculturalism is the destruction of the west and every westerner who defiles their race is opening the gates of troy and every atavistic outbreed who steps foot on our land is a Trojan horse .Indeed the mass media are the Homeric counterpart to the sirens with their malign encouragements to destruction."

Originally posted by silo
actually, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work some of this out...

"wal" on stormfront.org is also "faurisson" on thumped; his name is probably david noone and he lives in cork, where he runs around putting up posters. his email is [email protected] and his website is www.geocities.com/david_noone88. pete can probably work out i.p. addresses and all that sort of stuff, and so might be able to see where he works.

and he had his leg broken by people who attacked him when he was putting up said posters.

David No-one? I don't reckon that's really his name.....:confused:

This guy really is a shit.
At least Thumped got props for being unpleasant to him!

THat fuckin Nazi is DEAD! My ma is black. I whole heartedly encourage mixed race lovin, it leads to better lookin poontang for everyone.

Nazis are ugly ickle twurps who want to defend their right to inbreed. Eventually they'll fuck their own Ma's. nuff said.

Originally posted by Hector Grey
don't tell me you still get suprised when you realise half the world is as thick as fuck.

I'll be thirty-one on Monday and I still get surprised, believe it or not. Every time I step outside my normal world and turn on some talk show on the radio or listen in on conversations on the bus or read The Herald ...

Here Silo, how the hell did you manage to stumble across an Irish Nazi website? Thats fucked up. I'm a bit shocked. Someone should send it a trojan. Maybe I will later.

Originally posted by egg_
I'll be thirty-one on Monday and I still get surprised, believe it or not. Every time I step outside my normal world and turn on some talk show on the radio or listen in on conversations on the bus or read The Herald ...

So true. Last October during our endless trip to Milan we crashed one night at my parent's caravan on the alps. We go for dinner and then to the local "pub". There we meet the owner and the bar tender who were two fantastic blokes: we spent the night drinking together and they wouldn't let us pay a drink. That was great craic but then, twisted at 4 am after a great night, we start talk politics. Well I consider my self quite neutral as I'm not really into it and so do my mates but we were astonished ro know these guys were extreme right wing!

I mean they were so nice and friendly, the exact opposite of what you can expect a fascist to be....... I asked them why, they answered: "Because we need some order here"

:confused:

why do you think being an bigot means someone is stupid

unenlightened maybe, but it seems to me he's pretty smart in some ways, he's got good grammar at least

there's plenty of smart, dangerous people around - don't underestimate these fuckers

this morning I was waiting for the no.7 bus, there was about 10 people there waiting and maybe 5 of them weren't Irish. So we're standing idly around and the bus is coming down the street so folk start sort forming a rudimentary que at the stop... I mean all very idly lining up... except this old woman starts spazzing out when anyone not Irish tried to stand in front of an Irish person.. like she actually had a go at them 'get out of there way, move to the back of the line, MOVE TO THE BACK OF THE LINE!!' and making lunges at them, it was insane she was so very pissed that a non national would get on the bus before an Irish person... I actually started breaking myself laughing, as did this Indian guy she was making lunges at... what else could you do?

There were 10 people waiting for the bus, it was the buses first stop, there was no way that no one was going to get on the bus, for all here lunging and shouting all she would actually achieve is getting on the bus 10 seconds before everyone else... it was insane, they only reason she was acting this way is becauese she is a mean racist bitter old women who's stuck living in 1940's for ever.

... sorry what were we talking about?

Originally posted by snakybus
why do you think being an bigot means someone is stupid

unenlightened maybe, but it seems to me he's pretty smart in some ways, he's got good grammar at least

there's plenty of smart, dangerous people around - don't underestimate these fuckers

Its all about FEAR people. And inexperience with other races. Its a very human condition, which can ferment badly without enlightenment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back