A Dog and a Cat (1 Viewer)

shower another shower

We're currently fostering a beautiful 18 month old springer spaniel bitch and a 2 month old black and white kitten.
The kitten, I picked up at the side of the road when she was only 5 weeks old. She spent a week at the vet recovering from cat flu. She's healthy, friendly and would make an excellent indoor/outdoor cat for a loving home. Very friendly and affectionate. If anyone here does take here, I will pay to have her spayed when she's a bit older. Her name thus far, is Cat.
Meagan, the dog, I owe a life debt to as I nearly killed her myself by letting off her chain. I was looking after her while her owner was away. She ended up in the animal sanctuary in Collon where she picked up a nasty dose of parvo. She spent 2 weeks in the vet, hooked up to a drip and nearly didn't make it. She then escaped from her owner again and ended up in Collon for a second time. Her owner said,"fuck it, I'm through with her,". We adopted her ourselves, but my big dog, Petal and herself aren't getting along. I hate to see her go. She's loved and part of our family, but preexisting circumstances won't allow for her to stay. She gets on with kids(my 11 year old son is actually her master), cats and male dogs. She may even get on with female dogs, but not Petal.
Please ask anyone you know if they can help find homes for these two craytures.
Thanks

i know someone who *might* be interested - she has a few questions though.
is she house trained?
has she papers?
is she fully over the parvo (she already has two dogs, hence the question).

i know someone who *might* be interested - she has a few questions though.
is she house trained?
has she papers?
is she fully over the parvo (she already has two dogs, hence the question).
She'll hold it through the night, but she's an outdoor dog. I'd say, yes she is.
No, she doesn't have papers. Not being smart, but if she did, I'd be selling her, not trying to find a good home for her.
She had had the parvo 6 weeks ago. She's over it. She's been with my other dog, Casey, since we got her out of the sanctuary one week ago. If your friends dogs have their injections, it wouldn't be a problem anyway.

Let me add aswell, she is a smart dog. Learnt sit, down and shake in one hour. She's a big puppy that is open to further training.

She also ships with her own collar, lead and bowl!

Thanks for asking about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back