90s bands with really good first 2 albums... (2 Viewers)

Mogwai. Loved Young Team when it came out and thought Come On Die Young was an impressive follow up. Then... they started to get really fucking boring. You could also argue Pavement for this list, although Wowee Zowee is my favourite of theirs.

I need google searches for the following, STAT!
1. Pot
2. Kettle
3. Black.

Thank you please.

That's a trollish barely-literate opinion of yours, not a statistic. You clearly don't know what a stat is. This is a FACT.

That's a trollish barely-literate opinion of yours, not a statistic. You clearly don't know what a stat is. This is a FACT.

Latin
statim (stat)

Translation
"immediately"

Notes
Medical shorthand used following an urgent request.

Surely a man as well read as yourself knows this???

Latin
statim (stat)

Translation
"immediately"

Notes
Medical shorthand used following an urgent request.

Surely a man as well read as yourself knows this???

Ah makes sense now...and he calls me 'pretentious' for using a polysyllabic word & French idioms?!

Charming.

As I say, barely literate. Play the ball, not the man RSJ. You look like a cunt.

Ah makes sense now...and he calls me 'pretentious' for using a polysyllabic word & French idioms?!

Charming.
There's nothing pretentious about using a pretty popular way for demanding something quickly by pretending to be on a medical TV show. Maybe you've not watched superbad enough dude. As for the ball/man thing... I'm lost. I guess i'm too much of a cunt to figure out what you're on about...?

Inanyways, don't fancy getting into a namecalling session with you mitchum, you're one of the most boring people on here to wind up and watch go off.

Counting Crows.

i know they're not everyone's cup of tea, but they're a great band of musicians, and good songwriter. first 2 albums were pretty huge. after that, they went to total shit.

Not everyones cup of tea?

Don't over egg the souffle there Nigella.

There's nothing pretentious about using a pretty popular way for demanding something quickly by pretending to be on a medical TV show.

Inanyways, don't fancy getting into a namecalling session with you mitchum, you're one of the most boring people on here to wind up and watch go off.

Hence the threatening & abusive rep comment?

I should have put your Junior Cert hard man guff on ignore long ago. Well...at least after your tragic comments on the 'North Strand Garda' thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back