9/11 conspiracy theories (1 Viewer)

Anyone ever notice how David Ickes hands look a bit like flippers?

I know he has arthritis but i reckon something more sinister is going on...

9/11 WAS an inside job.

Just ask Kris Kristofferson:

thumbnail.php

my physics teacher at the time on 9/11 was out of the room for about ten minutes, precisely the time when we first learned of the attack.

you should hang out with the dude i work with froog,he's mad into all this carry on,launching into it first thing in the morning while i stare blankly ahead wishing for death.
anyway did you know that no jews went to work on the day of 9/11?zionists set up the whole thing...

ps-have a look at www.redicecreations.com some mad stories on there.

It was a scheme by the Rennies people to cause global stress induced heartburn.

Porsche 911 was originally going to be called a Porsche 901 until peugeot threatened a court action because they name their cars with a zero in the middle (206, 307 etc). Wonder what Michael Moore would say about THAT!

Porsche 911 was originally going to be called a Porsche 901 until peugeot threatened a court action because they name their cars with a zero in the middle (206, 307 etc). Wonder what Michael Moore would say about THAT!
eddie jordan was going to call his first F1 car the 911, and porsche threatened him with legal action. he claimed they were bullying a small time team, so porsche gave him a car to shut him up and he renamed it to the 191.

I don't think the US did carry out the 911 jobbie.

But I do think they knew something was going to happen and they allowed it to happen.

I'm sure you've seen this yoke frogg.......

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My favourite is "Deodorant makes you bald cos it makes all the sweat come out your head"

i work with a moon landings conspiracy theorist. he thinks i'm very naive. i think he's a fucking nutjob. so we've a healthy working relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back