8 / 08 /08 THE ASSASSINATORS, KIDD BLUNT + more (bohs bar, dublin) (1 Viewer)

Last night was deadly. Had tonnes of fun! Fuckin skint now tho...well worth it tho.

Next up: Cans at the lower deck. :)

I have one very bad one taken with my phone. Got a listen to the Assassinators LP yesterday and it is fuckin animal. Wasn't sure if the deadly packaging was just there to hide a sub-par album or not, but all doubts were completely blown outta the water by the end of it :D

that gig was some kick ass shit!its not that often that i go to a gig which i thoroughly enjoy from start to finish!fuck you written in shit played an impressive first gig{especially the intro song}amazing,complan were at there usual catchy best,kidd blunt played the best and most rocking out set ive seen in a long time and the assassinators fuckin ruled,i think the crowd surfing and human pyramids during their set said it all,fuckin class night!!!

fuckin deadly gig,had a great night.never really listened to assasinators much before the gig,they were rockin!!!very gappy memory of the party that followed,bu had an animal time...i think:)

I had really great fun at this and the rockfest, have massive holes in my shoes from dancing too much (not joking). Complan, Kidd Blunt and Assasinators all ruled and were really great. Fuck You Written In Shit sounded pretty cool too, all the way from the jacks.

Big thanks to Dregin and Lukas for putting me up (and for putting up with me), to gaz for the moutpiece LP and to moose for letting me into ROCKFEST. Fuck it....everyone I met over the weekend was deadly sound. :)

thanks to everyone who help with the gig especially dregin and cormac for doing most of the job. thanks a million.
it was really great gig. havent see so many people dancing in ages.
assassinators lads where really nice people and i'm kind of obsessed with their last lp.
there was around 100 people at the gig and we make lot's of money to cover the cost of the P.A. thanks!!
party in 123 was massive.
seriously lads...gigs like this one can restore my faith in punk rock
here's fev pictures taken by belo:
DSC00042.jpg

DSC00058.jpg

DSC00060.jpg

DSC00082.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back