8 / 08 /08 THE ASSASSINATORS, KIDD BLUNT + more (bohs bar, dublin) (1 Viewer)

Sound!! I reckon the usual bar isn't the best for sound dynamics, the shape of the room deadens it to fuck, I reckon the other room will be way better!

You're only saying that Mackle because Jamie wouldn't let you be in Drainland even though you offered to be his manbaby forever.

Haha yeah any old shite will do at this stage!!! Of course it wouldn't have been a problem if a band that actually asked to play at the gig hadn't pulled out because one of them is doing work on his "Thesis"* instead. Bands like that should be banned from punk. Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

*Or as I like to put it, going to see the Good Time Fun Boys instead.

HERE BOSS. I will be doing work on me thesis.

THE THESIS OF RAAAAWK!!!!!!!

Ah no, the thing is it has to be submitted 4 days after, and if I go to Belfast after the night in Dublin I'll end up gettin totally ballixed with Assassinators for three days, and I'll be out of the game until Wednesday at least, and that's the day I gotta submit it. If I have the laugh in Dublin on Friday till Saturday morn, get a wee kip in, do the Saturday night and take it reasonably, then I'll be fresh as a daisy by Monday and ready to enter FINAL DOMINATION. Do ya get it?

AH SURE YOU WOULDN'T EVEN FUCKIN KNOW YEH STRAIGHT-EDGE COONT.

Straight-Edge-back.jpg

Yeah right, I'm just surprised you didn't use the excuse that going to see the Goodtime Fun Boys is actually working on your thesis, call it field-work or something, haha! Tell you what there's some prime thesis material in there:

156.jpg

HERE BOSS. I will be doing work on me thesis.

THE THESIS OF RAAAAWK!!!!!!!

Ah no, the thing is it has to be submitted 4 days after, and if I go to Belfast after the night in Dublin I'll end up gettin totally ballixed with Assassinators for three days, and I'll be out of the game until Wednesday at least, and that's the day I gotta submit it. If I have the laugh in Dublin on Friday till Saturday morn, get a wee kip in, do the Saturday night and take it reasonably, then I'll be fresh as a daisy by Monday and ready to enter FINAL DOMINATION. Do ya get it?

AH SURE YOU WOULDN'T EVEN FUCKIN KNOW YEH STRAIGHT-EDGE COONT.

Straight-Edge-back.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back