8 / 08 /08 THE ASSASSINATORS, KIDD BLUNT + more (bohs bar, dublin) (2 Viewers)

They remind me of a foreign version of the band Paranoia who released the albums "She's got a gun" and "Sold out of love"

So after much difficulty with sorting out the arrangements for this with bohs due to their own internal staff issues i finally got this confirmed today as being on in the long bar.

We are dealing with new people in relation to all gigs there and we would greatly appreciate your assistance in making this a funfilled and peaceful night

stilll no cans, still no bouncers!

Oh Em Jee!
"fuck" "you" "written" "in" "shit" are "playing"!

no way! 'bout time!

i actually can't wait to see the assassinators aswell and i'm really looking forward to going to a gig where i'm not doing sound. i'm gonna get royally fucked up.

also, killcole! srsly, lads, change yer town's name to killcole!

Just go to the Belfast gig sure

LeonPostercol.jpg

Considering making a 3 day jobby out of this. Acid Mothers Temple on the 6th, Rest El Bastardo and Hooray For Humans on the 7th and then this!

Dunno if the 20 cent coins in my pocket will stretch out long enough for it though..

Considering making a 3 day jobby out of this. Acid Mothers Temple on the 6th, Rest El Bastardo and Hooray For Humans on the 7th and then this!

Dunno if the 20 cent coins in my pocket will stretch out long enough for it though..

You should stay up in Dublin for the Saturday too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back