61 key Midi Keyboard for sale (1 Viewer)

Denny Oubidoux

Hangin round town
Supporter
Solutions
M-AUDIO OXYGEN 61
M-Audio Oxygen 61 - MIDI/USB keyboard with velocity sensitive full size keys, 8 controller knobs, 9 fully assignable MIDI sliders and 15 assignable buttons including 6 transport buttons. Integrated USB/MIDI interface. Compatible with Windows XP and MAC OS X.

http://www.thomann.de/ie/maudio_oxygen_61.htm

€168 on thomann at the moment, i'd like €130 and i'll throw in a Roland DP 2 footpedal, 300 cm cable, mono-jack (Price: 18.90 EUR each). im not sure if thats reasonable or not but the keyboard is as good as new, im going away and have no use for such a thing for the time being. i bought it in may and have barely touched it since, its still in its box with the proper packaging and has some limited version of ableton live and a usb cable. FREE DELIVERY!!!*

*or maybe not, depending on where you are and whether or not i have access to a car... I have the merchandise here in harolds cross

M-AUDIO OXYGEN 61
M-Audio Oxygen 61 - MIDI/USB keyboard with velocity sensitive full size keys, 8 controller knobs, 9 fully assignable MIDI sliders and 15 assignable buttons including 6 transport buttons. Integrated USB/MIDI interface. Compatible with Windows XP and MAC OS X.

http://www.thomann.de/ie/maudio_oxygen_61.htm

€168 on thomann at the moment, i'd like €130 and i'll throw in a Roland DP 2 footpedal, 300 cm cable, mono-jack (Price: 18.90 EUR each). im not sure if thats reasonable or not but the keyboard is as good as new, im going away and have no use for such a thing for the time being. i bought it in may and have barely touched it since, its still in its box with the proper packaging and has some limited version of ableton live and a usb cable. FREE DELIVERY!!!*

*or maybe not, depending on where you are and whether or not i have access to a car... I have the merchandise here in harolds cross

If there are vista drivers out for it now I may be interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back