5D or 7D (1 Viewer)

Is B&H the place around the back of the old post office? It an amazing shop alright but i went in there about two years ago and said to the guy "i'm here to pay $500 on a low light lens" and he treated me like a total inconvenienc (as did the two other dudes i dealt with there), which was a pisser as i'd been ogling the place online for years. Deadly being around all the stuff and the gadgets and all that, plus the floorwalkers were all sound, just the dudes behind the camera counters were rude.

The guy I delt it was sound out, but I guess thats because he was earning himself a whopping commission outta me, but I'd like to believe he was genuine. So many jewish dudes with the proper noodleburns all over the gaff. Didn't encounter any rudeness, but did get the third degree when paying with a non US visa card, she wasn't that pleasant.
I'd love to go back with a blank cheque

The guy I delt it was sound out, but I guess thats because he was earning himself a whopping commission outta me, but I'd like to believe he was genuine. So many jewish dudes with the proper noodleburns all over the gaff. Didn't encounter any rudeness, but did get the third degree when paying with a non US visa card, she wasn't that pleasant.
I'd love to go back with a blank cheque

Did you know that Leica had a Schindlers list type operation going during the war where the managed to relocate a lot of their Jewish employees to the States? I often wondered has that anything to do with both Adorama and B&H being primarily Jewish.

It cost something like 2,350 here before xmas and I got it for the equivalent of 1,400 or so.

It's currently listed on bhphotovideo.com for $1800 (with a lens) which is e1332 at the current exchange rate.

It's currently listed on Pixmania at a shade under 2,200 euro.

No thanks regarding the blow job, though.
You are not quoting the correct price. You should know that. You're just making one of those pretend comparisons between the most expensive place you could buy it in Ireland and the cheapest place you can buy it in the US, including your own exchange rate and without including tax. It's ok to say you got it cheaper but you're fooling nobody with your €1000 bullshit. Why bother?

You are not quoting the correct price. You should know that. You're just making one of those pretend comparisons between the most expensive place you could buy it in Ireland and the cheapest place you can buy it in the US, including your own exchange rate and without including tax. It's ok to say you got it cheaper but you're fooling nobody with your €1000 bullshit. Why bother?

Not sure why it's such an issue for you. To explain...my friend looked up the price of the camera here. Not sure how extensive his search was. He told me it was 2350 or so. Then he looked at the bhphotovideo site and saw that with the exchange rate he could get it for 1000 less. So he gave me the equivalent amount of dollars and I bought it for him without having to add any more money to it for any reason. So he got it for 1000 less than he saw it for here.

If you're saying he could have gotten it cheaper here then that's fine, I've no problem believing that.

Still, calling me a liar implies I was trying to deceive somehow. I wasn't.

If that fails to satisfy....I couldn't care less.

I guess you're right, if someone doesn't know what they are saying is bullshit then they aren't lying. My apologies for calling you a liar.

I guess you're right, if someone doesn't know what they are saying is bullshit then they aren't lying. My apologies for calling you a liar.

What a fucking Cunt. How the fuck are you claiming you didn't start an argument ? Do you ever read you own posts ?

You have the tone of a self righteous cunt on a high horse wearing a specially designed hybrid gas mask and colostomy bag designed to send your own farts directly to your own nasal passage.

I hope your horse burns to the ground.

123 go fuck yourself you PhotoNaziCunt.

What a fucking Cunt. How the fuck are you claiming you didn't start an argument ? Do you ever read you own posts ?

You have the tone of a self righteous cunt on a high horse wearing a specially designed hybrid gas mask and colostomy bag designed to send your own farts directly to your own nasal passage.

I wish I could inspire such elaborate insults.

people just don't put that much effort into them these days.

It cost something like 2,350 here before xmas and I got it for the equivalent of 1,400 or so.

It's currently listed on bhphotovideo.com for $1800 (with a lens) which is e1332 at the current exchange rate.

It's currently listed on Pixmania at a shade under 2,200 euro.

No thanks regarding the blow job, though.
anyway, it's €2k in conns at the moment (for the cheapest option which includes a lens - or €1700 b/o)

http://www.connscameras.ie/canon-eos-7d/p-8714574542560pd.html

Bravo.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back