5D or 7D (1 Viewer)

I would've left the horse bit out and on Eirecore you can't say the word cunt.
Besides that it's a pretty good rant....I believe there is a bit of the David Moyles influence in there. ;)

New members to a forum always make me suspicious it's an old member who hasn't got the balls to say stuiff under their original name, hell I'm not even me.

If anyone is interested these guys (Very reputable New Zealand bricks and mortar store ), seem to have some good prices and ship internationally.
The prices quoted include GST (VAT basically) but this will be removed for overseas orders -of course you have shipping costs then but still a big saving as long s you don't have customs issues on your end.

They currently have a 2nd hand 7d (body only) for equivalent to about 1040 Euro (after GST removed) or new for about 1360 Euro (after GST removed)
Other prices etc on site. http://www.photo.co.nz/

These guys have been around for years and really know their stuff too.

What a fucking Cunt. How the fuck are you claiming you didn't start an argument ? Do you ever read you own posts ?
I was simply stating facts along with my opinion. I then apologised to the poster.

You have the tone of a self righteous cunt on a high horse
This, from someone who in relation to taking photographs says,
No automation is acceptable to me.
I hope your horse burns to the ground.
I hope when you leave art college you realise that there's more to the world than just yourself and your ignorant opinions but I imagine you'll just become one of those bitter old artists who's not very good at what you do but think the rest of the world just doesn't understand you, applying for measly grants to help you pay for your bedsit/studio and six packs of koka noodles to last you the week.

Washingcattle go fuck yourself you PhotoNaziCunt.

I was simply stating facts along with my opinion. I then apologised to the poster.

This, from someone who in relation to taking photographs says, I hope when you leave art college you realise that there's more to the world than just yourself and your ignorant opinions but I imagine you'll just become one of those bitter old artists who's not very good at what you do but think the rest of the world just doesn't understand you, applying for measly grants to help you pay for your bedsit/studio and six packs of koka noodles to last you the week.

Washingcattle go fuck yourself you PhotoNaziCunt.
You used my own insult against me, Well done. I live on noodles now and know full well that post college I will be going back to work in a factory you're still a prick though.

Ps 7d

canon5dcake3.jpg

canon5dcake4.jpg

http://www.petapixel.com/2010/04/14/canon-5d-mark-ii-grooms-cake/

Sweeet

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back