What television series are you currently making your way through? (12 Viewers)

We started watching random old comedies and ended up watching a few episodes of The Thin Blue Line. Very funny stuff. Detective Grimm is such a great character.

I took time out from Fallout to watch Baby Reindeer. My god that man is brave. I got so hooked I binged watched it in complete anxiety and like rubbernecking at an accident. I’m still thinking about how fucked up it is….. which means, I enjoyed it. It just feels wrong to say I did.

I'm watching Blue Lights. And I'm enjoying it. I'm sure there's a begrudger round here somewhere, feck em.

I’ve just started Baby Reindeer and maybe it’s the fact that I worked in a bar for so long and had so many weird exchanges but it’s making me uncomfortable.
Also I’ve absolutely no basis for this but the guy is what I assume seanc looks like.

I just finished episode 4 and I’m sorry for what I said seanc.
This is a hard watch. I can’t believe he’s reliving it all this way.

I took time out from Fallout to watch Baby Reindeer. My god that man is brave. I got so hooked I binged watched it in complete anxiety and like rubbernecking at an accident. I’m still thinking about how fucked up it is….. which means, I enjoyed it. It just feels wrong to say I did.
Just watched all 7 episodes. It got very dark and complex. Great performances and no "everthings gonna be aaalright" ending. One that'll stay with me for a while.

Utopia. Not the channel 4 Utopia or the us remake of it. Australian comedy set in a government department and man I can relate to a lot of this.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have never seen such an alien environment. Totally over my head.

Just watched all 7 episodes. It got very dark and complex. Great performances and no "everthings gonna be aaalright" ending. One that'll stay with me for a while.
Just read some of stuff that happens in Baby Reindeer. Typical crappy trailer doesn't make it look that bad.
Closest experience I had to this was a lonely severely mentally ill person treating someone else's home as their own - no attraction involved from any party.
The person was really unreasonable, didn't take their medication properly, was incapable of helping themselves and wouldn't be open with us about their state of mind. They would silently suffer untold bullshit instead of trying to fix it. There was nothing we could do for them no matter how much we all tried.
Not a stalker at all but just someone who wanted get out of their own house.

There is a woman going viral on Facebook who may or not be the original Martha. She comes across as disturbed enough to be genuine. I won't share the link, but she is already talking to the press about it.

I’ve just started Baby Reindeer and maybe it’s the fact that I worked in a bar for so long and had so many weird exchanges but it’s making me uncomfortable.
Also I’ve absolutely no basis for this but the guy is what I assume seanc looks like.

tf?

Who? Richard Gadd?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back