5 years later... (1 Viewer)

SadieOutlaw

i found a tape in a box today, it's got a little note attached to it addressed to james from deputy fuzz, it's a bobby pulls a wilson tape and i think i was supposed to give it to him..... this would've been 1999 some time, oops.
does he post here?
does he want it?
if not, does anyone else want it?
:p

cassette/tape said:
i guess no-one does.... :p
good, i can bin it along with all the other crap in the box. i just felt guilty throwing out someone's little note:)
why did i think taped songs from alice's restaurant would still be useful to me now?

that's the plan.
i'm only on box one though, there's about ten of them.
i just went through this period of filling shoe boxes with things i was *sure* i'd need again someday.....what an idiot!:p

SadieOutlaw said:
why did i think taped songs from alice's restaurant would still be useful to me now?
do you mean arlo guthries Alices Restaurant?
I love that album. The title track makes me laugh and those little happy-go-lucky songs.
075992743921.jpg

Anthony said:
i presume you're talking about Alice's Restaurant the radio station. Didn't that turn into xfm?

that's the one! i left the country before it went all fancy pants though.

FancyGoods said:
do you mean arlo guthries Alices Restaurant?
I love that album. The title track makes me laugh and those little happy-go-lucky songs.
075992743921.jpg

nope, but i do have some of this on old tapes too.
very funny stuff, i think the title track is nearly 20 minutes long, he's quite the story teller.:)

I loved bobby pulls a wilson

indeed my guitar case still has a BPAW sticker on it

if no one claims the tape PM me!

SadieOutlaw said:
i found a tape in a box today, it's got a little note attached to it addressed to james from deputy fuzz, it's a bobby pulls a wilson tape and i think i was supposed to give it to him..... this would've been 1999 some time, oops.
does he post here?
does he want it?
if not, does anyone else want it?

is patrick the dutch drummer guy still in the country? he told me once that cocks in holland dont go cock-a-doodle-doo, they go kuukla-kuukla. a truly fascinating revelation for me. at the time.

Donkey OJ said:
is patrick the dutch drummer guy still in the country? he told me once that cocks in holland dont go cock-a-doodle-doo, they go kuukla-kuukla. a truly fascinating revelation for me. at the time.
patrick is living in antwerp now, he's just set up his own studio and i'm going over there in about a month to record a little project.
i'd love to make a comment about what noise cocks in holland really make but that would just be silly.......right?

just sent him an email now,
sorry to hear about your unemployment,
maybe patrick has a job in his studio if you fancy living in antwerp.:)

SadieOutlaw said:
just sent him an email now,
sorry to hear about your unemployment,
maybe patrick has a job in his studio if you fancy living in antwerp.:)
i'd have to wear a vest and striped strides and proly a cowboy hat. might be fun but oh the humanity. unemployment aint so bad - speshly the first day of it. i'm enjoying the downtime to be honest.
[to those people who've been unemployed for more than a day - no doubt i'll learn to not enjoy it very soon]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back