31st May Lower Deck gig? (1 Viewer)

dubgig1.jpg

16th of August with Army of Flying Robots and Drainland in the Lower Deck :)

Not to sure what Wereju and Bats are like but Altar of Plagues are really great black metal stuff. Sorta like Wolves in Throne Room rather than Darkthrone. One of the most interesting Irish bands I've heard in a while. Say you'd like them a lot. Here's there myspace

Not to sure what Wereju and Bats are like but Altar of Plagues are really great black metal stuff. Sorta like Wolves in Throne Room rather than Darkthrone. One of the most interesting Irish bands I've heard in a while. Say you'd like them a lot. Here's there myspace

wereju are drone i think and bats remind me of blood brothers.

metal in lower deck??....will the chinese guy behind the bar be head banging,..anyone notice him dancing away sometimes..he;s cool as fuk

:eek: :).|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|:).|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|
the gig will be alter of plagues second gig ever! really looking forward to it, then weekend in leeds/bradford

have what might be an unmixed version of the full demo and its frightfully good. the vocals are demented. looking forward to seeing them for the first time thursday.

Altar of Plagues sound deadly, I though the sampler song thingy was just one song at first, and that it was meant to sound like it was drifting in and out, then I realised what was actually going and it didn't sound half as good anymore... Still pretty deadly though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back