302,000 vacant homes in Ireland (1 Viewer)

I need to figure out rent stuff soon myself actually or start looking into what flats are empty in around town.. Time to finally leave home I think..

I need to figure out rent stuff soon myself actually or start looking into what flats are empty in around town.. Time to finally leave home I think..

Do it. I got all the bitches when I moved out of my parents house. Well, not really, just one. I didn't actually get her though, too old. I just lived in her house in Marino for the first term of my college course. She was about 80, and I was the only other person in the house. When it wasn't terminally boring it was vaguely depressing. Don't do that.

Do it. I got all the bitches when I moved out of my parents house. Well, not really, just one. I didn't actually get her though, too old. I just lived in her house in Marino for the first term of my college course. She was about 80, and I was the only other person in the house. When it wasn't terminally boring it was vaguely depressing. Don't do that.

That sounds great. Though that's just digs, not real moving out. I'll get myself a swish bachelor pad for myself and cry myself to sleep with the loneliness each night.

That sounds great. Though that's just digs, not real moving out. I'll get myself a swish bachelor pad for myself and cry myself to sleep with the loneliness each night.

I COULDN'T EVEN CRY
Old ladies have a sixth sense for misery, I didn't want to upset her march of doom in any way

The worst thing about moving out of your folks gaf is coming home absolutely wrecked and not having to do a mission impossible silent tip toe up the stairs anymore. I used to move like a six foot pissed up ninja cat when I was at home. My lady says she can here me stumbling towards her from the fucking street now. I had to do a tip toe on christmas eve and I nearly broke my fucking knee. Pathetic. I also miss having to convince my self that "you don't look off your tit's it's fine to talk to your folks" I suppose I could go home off my tits specifically for this experience but it's probably not worth it.

I walked by that recent enough development on Shanowen Rd. in Santry the other day, it isn't complete and as far as I can see, not one of its apartments is occupied.

Thats a mad number to be free. England have started construction again as house prices have levelled out. It'll be years before that happens properly here with such an amount of oversupply. Alot in Regen projects having trouble selling so they'll eventually be sold as social housing I'd imagine

The empty gaffs are mostly in places that nobody wants to live. This is the problem and the outrage. Apartment complexes in Clara will never be any use to anyone, ever. 'We' should start to build again (or redevelop, build better) in existing urban centres soon.

Apartment complexes in Clara will never be any use to anyone, ever.[/QUOTE]

This is a good thing, groups of crusty squatters can turn these complexes into impenetrable fortesses and then we can all go to the secret rave

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back