23/12 Shebeen Chic - RIGHT!!!!THUMPED CHRISTMAS PARTY 2010 STARTS HERE!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 687
  • Views 54K
  • Watchers 5

Will you be attending the 2010 thumped Christmas party?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just emailed them telling them it was off..I'll change it if yis want

Niggynobs has SPOKEN..CASE CLOSED..i've asked her for another date..

unfortunate, but i wasn't going to be able to make it, snow or not, so what was the point?

WHAT WAS THE POINT?

I'll go to the mini unofficial party...need to let my hair down....where we going?

I would suggest somewhere but I never go out so would'nt know whats hot and whats not..but LETS DO IT!

Since they're next to each other, I was going to go to both the thumped party and this in The Globe:

Nice Swan

Venue : Globe Bar
Time : from 8pm
Cost : FREE!!
Days of week : Thursday
About the event : With their eclectic mix of Dublin street songs, traditional Irish dance tunes, classic folk fused with blues and punk, Nice Swan are sure to sure to tickle the fancy of discerning music lovers of all tastes. For the first time, the brothers of the cult folk-punk band Lynched have joined forces with the infamous Fred Fortune to unleash their unique take on the folk idiom. The Lynch brothers have spent the best part of the best decade perfoming worldwide, to audiences as diverse as the revolutionary Zapatistas in Mexico to the huge expat community in Melbourne, Australia. Their instantly recognisable and original style of raucous balladry and cynical social commentary has brought much praise, not to mention a certain amount of flak from the more conservative elements of society. Fred Fortune is the instantly recognisable self styled dilettante who can be found delighting friends and audiences in venues all around Dublin. Born in Clonmel, he has since travelled widely, trying his hand at anything from story telling and stand up comedy to Irish songs and, of course, the bodhrán. With their combined experience and talents, Nice Swan are guaranteed to please. Be sure to check them out.

Is Taubstumm around town tonight then? I thought he was stuck in Berlin til tomorrow?

I'll go to the mini unofficial party...need to let my hair down....where we going?

I would suggest somewhere but I never go out so would'nt know whats hot and whats not..but LETS DO IT!

"and with that, the first unofficial thumped.com flasher mob was organised"

Well I plan on going into town for a few drinks despite being a bit sick. Taubstumm is on board. Mini-unofficial party?

i'm on board

Right then...someone suggest a joint..

OSAKA christmas gig is on in Workman's club tonight - thread pulls & hunter gatherer & hulk

Does this mean I can shave off my stupid beard?

OSAKA christmas gig is on in Workman's club tonight - thread pulls & hunter gatherer & hulk

sounds admirable and very, VERY dull for a christmas party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back