23/12 Shebeen Chic - RIGHT!!!!THUMPED CHRISTMAS PARTY 2010 STARTS HERE!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 687
  • Views 54K
  • Watchers 5

Will you be attending the 2010 thumped Christmas party?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
THANK FUCKING JAZES

Sorry to break the news but I've just seen this announced....

Thursday, December 23 · 8:00pm - 11:00pm
The Newgrange Hotel, Navan
The Whatmans, Red Queen Contest, Trigger & the Hitmen and Joy Booth all take to the stage in support of this great cause!! Tickets €15 or 2 for €25, available now from e2 Music, the Newgrange Hotel, the Royal Meath or Bananas Costume Shop.

I have an odd feeling my mum is going to this.

ETA Also does anyone know who Joy Booth is? Someone told me they thought I looked like her. I want to know if I'm to take that as a good or a bad.

if ye want low-cut tops i believe spirit, copperface jacks, the palace, redz etc. are still in business
ladies looking for beards might try central bank, alleys off marlborough street and the doorway of the unitarian church on stephen's green west

I have an odd feeling my mum is going to this.

ETA Also does anyone know who Joy Booth is? Someone told me they thought I looked like her. I want to know if I'm to take that as a good or a bad.

Joy is a singer songwriter type from Navan, plays all the time. I've never met you jonah but from what I know you don't look anything like Joy.
If it didn't clash with tumped I'd probably head along to this too. Red Queen Contest are a decent band, Joy is good, the whatmans, well, they're the whatmans. I don't know the other band.

I figured that out too when I googled her. I think the only similarities we share is that we're both females with brown hair.

T^EH WHATMANS!

Bad news dudes :
Gary,

Unfortunately we are headlining a benefit gig in Meath to save the
local Alzheimer’s unit on that night
If I send you details can you post?
Sorry again as I would really loved to have played and shown what we can do.
Thanks for the thought and please ask again for any events as love to help you.

Have a merry Christmas and best of luck

Regards

David

Obviously everyone thinks I'm Thumped...natch....

Anyway...they seem like good sports..SO TEH WHATMANZ RULE!

Are we actually wearing name tags... we could wear a mask of our avatar. I want to be David Byrne for the evening. It could all get very enigmatic/sexy if we did that.

I'm not waering a mask of some Christian nutter for a night. Plus I've forgotten who the fucker is.

xmascat.jpg

(via LeGalaxie twitter)

I'm not waering a mask of some Christian nutter for a night. Plus I've forgotten who the fucker is.

Maybe I should just change my avatar to this pic, no need for a mask then. :D

69813_1664827505251_1374160546_1739237_3751228_n.jpg

I'll be me, just so as yiz all know.

Didn't realise how much I wanted TEH WATMANZ to play until I learned that they couldn't

Cryface.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back