June
1st - New York DETAILS TO BE ANNOUNCED
2nd - Winchester, West Virginia - Dung Beetles
3rd - Philadelphia DETAILS TO BE ANNOUNCED
4th - Wilmington, Delaware - Bankshots
5th - E.Stroudsberg, PA - The Penn Monster Factory
6th - Summit, NY DETAILS TO BE ANNOUNCED
7th - Providence, RI - Club Hell - All Day BBQ

New EP "The Incompetence To Follow" will be out in May. Depending on when it comes back from the plant we'll either have some sort of gay launch here or just take it on the road to the states.

There yeh go.

Have a listen to this new track. We recorded 5 new tracks that will be on a new CD that we'll be selling once its finished for a couple of Euros.

For a while we had a bad rep round these parts for being a shit band. Which was fair. But the new stuff we've written is different and hopefully better.

Feel free to tell me i'm a cunt and we're still shit etc.

All bands progress or go backwards...........and they're together years n years.
And that new song is def progress, their old stuff was too melodic/soft.
Now all they have to do is take that final step from HC and become a PUNK ROCK band!!!

Dunno if that track is TOO different to older stuff. I mean yeah we done a lot of melodic stuff and we still do ( you still have to hear the other tracks on the EP )
But we kind made the decision to record the tracks as heavy as we could cause we had the tendency to record em as melodic as possible before and play them heavier live. Now we just try and record em as close to a live feel as possible.
Deffo didnt set out to change our sound, its still us. We've had the gang vocals and stompy riffs in about 70% of our songs from all the way back.
But glad yiz like it. We'll probably put one more online once its back from the mastering kip to give you a decent cross reference of the new record.

Speaking as the coolest kid I know,I love yer old stuff.I'm into melody.It's a skill I respect.Especicially when its applied to music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back