2009-2010 Championship Thread (1 Viewer)

I think Buzz more or less said at the start of the season that he's going to move on at the end of the season if he can get Prem football.. http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1805_5464588,00.html. Sounds like his heart's not it in.

I usually hate the international break, but this year Ireland actually have something to play for.

Roy-Keane-001.jpg

The coward will be walking his dogs soon enough.

He was getting bollocked out of it by a few Ipswich fans on the way back to the tunnel, giving them death stares back. He won't like that.

Possibly if he goes back on the booze.

Looking forward to tomorrow also. We're a mixed bag on the tv. On the bbc website they're saying Simpson may be injured. The offish site makes no mention of it. Hope he's fit because I think he's made a big difference since he came in. Looking forward to seeing Taarabt and Buzsaky in action. Routledge too. I'd say he'll put in Mahon for Watson. Would be good if Legs was fit also. Leigertwood and Routledge scored against Derby the last time around.

I was at Pride Park last season, Routledge was awesome. Hopefully he'll have a good 'un tomorrow too.

Remember this is QPR.

Derby have 15 players out and were beaten 6-1 by Cardiff recently

QPR have won their last two games 4-0 and 4-1

so I reckon judging on my 23 years experience of being a QPR supporter we will lose 2-0 in a dour game.

But I gotta be wrong, Don't I?

Fuck the BBC. Cheating prick Dickov is 'using his experience', Adel (and I'm sorry Lee Dixon there was clear contact from Savage) is cheat. Fucking arseholes.

Fuck the BBC. Cheating prick Dickov is 'using his experience', Adel (and I'm sorry Lee Dixon there was clear contact from Savage) is cheat. Fucking arseholes.

Yeah, true. The ref could have blown the whistle for the original foul from Savage.

Hopefully we'll get them in the 2nd.

Yeah I haven't seen us knocking it around like that since the mid 90's, very happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back