1st day at primary school (1 Viewer)

i remember my first day in school, we drew a mouse. mine was orange and even had mouse written next to it. looked like this if i remember correctly:

attachment.php

Attachments

• mouse.jpg
    mouse.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 471
He was a bit nervous going in, but he had a couple of friends in the same class, think that really helped.

It's in a place called littlepace, near Clonee at the moment. But they're moving to a new building in Ongar, D15 next year.

i remember my first day in school, we drew a mouse. mine was orange and even had mouse written next to it. looked like this if i remember correctly:

I was actually beaten on my first day for drawing a round house. Apparently houses are square. I tried to explain that houses could be round and that I had a round house, (my mushroom house money box).
But being only 4 I think I didn't quite explain that is was a toy house not my home that was round.
Any ho, the teacher whacked my hands several times with the wooden ruler, because no one has a round house.

Needless to say i wasn't so fond of going to school after that.

I was actually beaten on my first day for drawing a round house. Apparently houses are square. I tried to explain that houses could be round and that I had a round house, (my mushroom house money box).
But being only 4 I think I didn't quite explain that is was a toy house not my home that was round.
Any ho, the teacher whacked my hands several times with the wooden ruler, because no one has a round house.

do you live in a round house now?

I think they've given up on that kinda thing now. I hope so anyway, or my daughter number 1 is in for a right land on Monday

Me: "How are you feeling about starting school?"
Her: "Happy. And wowwied".

It's going to be great not having to go through the big rigmarole of her deciding what to wear in the mornings

go back and sort them out, karma stylee.

im_roundhouse_kick_right.gif

good luck at school thumped generation2, may you enver find the internet.

all i can remember from my first day at school is being reeeally hungry and having sly bites out of my sambos when "teacher" wasn't looking.

the little lad who lives with us is starting on monday. i'm a little worried about what the influence of popular culture and the pressure to conform to social norms will do to him.

I'm starting my first day of school on Monday... as a teacher!!!
Shitting it.

But I'll hide my nervousness and insecurity by beating any child to within an inch of his or her tiny life, who even breathes the idea that houses are anything other then right-angled, and forcing all the kids to conform to popular culture and mainstream considerations of what is normal.

Finally, finally, after years of hating 'the man'...I AM THE MAN!

yeesssss

holy shit that makes me mad... the teacher is so fundamentally wrong.

you should watch this video - I heard Ken speak in London a few weeks ago and I could have listened to him for days. I am trying to read his book "Element" at the moment.

he's brimming with such deadly stories

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back