13 year old hangs self. also, listens to Nirvana. (1 Viewer)

avernus

Cobain Fan Hanged Himself
Updated: 11:13, Thursday October 12, 2006

A fan of rock legends Nirvana hanged himself after splitting from his 12-year-old girlfriend.

Toby Lines, 13, felt their was "no life" after being dumped by text message a week earlier.

The youngster had a picture of the band's lead singer Kurt Cobain - who killed himself in 1994 - on his wall and played guitar in a band.

He was also upset as his family was planning to move to Wales.

His mum Susan told an inquest in Winchester, Hants: "We discussed Kurt Cobain because he had committed suicide.

"We talked about it being a very stupid and selfish thing to do."

The inquest heard Toby had told friends he planned to take his own life, but they dismissed it as an idle threat.

His young girlfriend said she ended the relationship because there were false rumours she wanted to see someone else and Toby kept asking her about it.

She added: "He didn't trust me as much as he said. He said he loved me and I told him I was only 12."

Recording a verdict of suicide, the coroner remarked: "Being a teenager is very difficult these days."

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1237022,00.html

disturbing stuff. who'd think a 13 year old would hang themself over being dumped.

It is shocking about a mere 13 year offing him self, it's pretty sad.But the way that story's written and protrayed is also shocking.. Just becase he listened to Nirvana, oh thats where he got the idea from of course... Ugh, it is Sky News though

It is shocking about a mere 13 year offing him self, it's pretty sad.But the way that story's written and protrayed is also shocking.. Just becase he listened to Nirvana, oh thats where he got the idea from of course... Ugh, it is Sky News though

yeah, it's retarded. but then at the same time - at that impressionable age - if your idol had killed himself because he couldn't deal with his life, it wouldn't have a positive effect on your attitude to suicide if you were thinking about it anyway.

guys open fire at columbine, also listened to marilyn manson.

the media love that hullabaloo.

i heard he saw this and then had to cap himself.

[video=google;3660328440307520581]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3660328440307520581[/video]

For people with "normality" I agree
For others it's a bit of both.

Teenage years are meant to be hard and confusing but fuck I loved mine......

childpic1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back