!!! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 50
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 4
M.BISON said:
it amazes me how mark can like so much good music and yet like so much shit music at the same time!
shame he's not going to atp this year - had a good buzz a few years ago wandering around destroying things with some random group of nordies who turned out to be his mates who he'd kicked out of his chalet.

andrew
Some funny shit.

Sure you like two bands or something and talk about them relentlessy then ditch them and talk about another two for a while.

I'd kick you out of my chalet as well, bi-atch

go to the stephens green centre at 8.20am and there was already a queue of about 60 people trailing out the door from the ticketmaster desk so i headed on in to work.

Fuck queueing or phoning - got 4 tickets online. Score!

Internet, be my Valentine....

pete said:
go to the stephens green centre at 8.20am and there was already a queue of about 60 people trailing out the door from the ticketmaster desk so i headed on in to work.

Fuck queueing or phoning - got 4 tickets online. Score!

Internet, be my Valentine....

i couldnt get through to their site at all :(
despite having a superfast connection

fuck the interweb!!

Deary, Deary me:

Body slam: T scare lands ex-grappler in rehab
By Laurel J. Sweet
Friday, February 13, 2004

He was the pec-perfect model for a toy action figure and a cartoon character puzzle, but it's former pro wrestling giant Brutus ``The Barber'' Beefcake who's gone to pieces.
Beefcake - these days Edward Leslie, 46, of Winchester - voluntarily checked into a treatment program Monday, according to a source, after cocaine he admitted was his created an anthrax scare at the MBTA's Downtown Crossing subway station.
Sources said the man who acquired his stage name for hacking off the hair of his enemies in the ring had been working there part time as a fare collector - a job that pays $25,000 a year.
``He was a big star for the World Wrestling (Federation),'' Buck Woodward, a columnist for the online magazine Pro Wrestling Insider, said yesterday of Leslie.
``During the '80s wrestling boom he became popular because he was very good friends with Hulk Hogan.''
But behind the colossal bronzed chest and TV set of his own wrestling talk show, ``The Barber Shop,'' Leslie's life was headed for the ropes. In 1990, his face was reconstructed with plates and bolts after a freak parasailing accident. Last April, the IRS slammed him with a lien for $57,425, according to records.
The MBTA confirmed yesterday they have an employee named Edward Leslie, but would not say if he was the one they suspended without pay after cocaine turned up Sunday afternoon on the counter of a Downtown Crossing fare booth, prompting an emergency hazmat response.
``Right now it's only an internal disciplinary matter,'' said MBTA spokesman Joe Pesaturo. ``He has been cooperative with police.''
Although the subway station was evacuated, MBTA Deputy Police Chief Thomas McCarthy said the fare collector - who he also would not identify - spared commuters further inconvenience by coming clean and dispelling terrorism fears.
Leslie's wife, Barbara, did not return a call yesterday.
Leslie was easily earning ``six figures'' in his heyday, said Woodward, noting that such falls from fame in the world of wrestling ``have happened before. There are guys who wasted their money, just like a rock star.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back