100 albums you should remove from your collection immediately (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by Speed Racer

Hey! I'm not angry, it was just a bit of self defence. They started it. If you read the thread fully I'm sure you'll discover that. And as myself does not really know any of these people personally (alot of people here seem to be mates and hang around), I seem to be outside of the 'ganging up on someone with a different opinion click', which happens sometimes here. You see.:confused:

jyou should cool the jets a bit... no ones attacking you or anything

I thought that list was pretty funny and a lot of it true. A lot of the shit that "simply must" make the top albums ever in there. Good to see them dissed.

The only one I was disapointed to se there was You're Living All Over Me.

i reckon that list was written by goths, or schoolteachers, or a conspiracy of goth schoolteachers!

OR...someone who worked in a trendy bar washing glasses and had to listen to all of those albums over and over and is trying to hide the fact they had a shite job like most of us have had (or have) by writing pretentious shite for each album.

either that or the list was auto-generated...

i really gotta pick one theory and stick to it.

it should be "100 albums you bought and overplayed that were never that great in the first place"

Originally posted by egg_
I thought it was very funny. I love some of the records on the list, but some of them sure deserve to be on it (Nevermind for instance)

Did I not see you with a Curt Kobain t-shirt in georges street yesterday?

i don't trust this chap's judgement. having perused his list i noticed his jeans have a hem and his cons are squeeky clean.
hmmmmmmm.............

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back