Horror Business Dublin City (1 Viewer)

bombidol

Website
www.twitter.com
hbhb.gif

Ok, so I have been keeping it quiet for a while but I suppose its time to let the cat out of the bag. I am opening a shop on Crow Street in Temple Bar. I wont be open for another week or two but rest assured I will post back up a few days before I open up.
The shop is called Horror Business Dublin City and its a record store focusing on Punk, Hardcore, alternative, and Psychobilly/Rockabilly music. I am currently waiting on a load of stock to arrive but I already have loads in.

There will be new and used CDs, T-shirts/Hoodies/Hats and all sorts of other merch and bits and pieces.

At the moment I have a couple hundred used Cds and records (7",10",12"), monkey load of new cds and records (7",10",12") Shirts from bands like Wisdom in Chains, bloodclot and loads more stuff like John Joesphs biography "Evolution of a Cro-Magnon"

Its a small shop but its going to be jam packed by the day it opens. I'm mad for the local music so all bands are welcome to drop in their Cds and merch and I'll flog it for you. Also tickets for shows will be available in-store.
I'll rip any CD you buy to high quality MP3 for free if you want to listen to your purchase on yer mp3 player on the bus home.

Anyway, I'll have pictures of the store in about a week online as well as www.horrorbusiness.ie being up and running with a full webstore ASAP too.

Thanks folks.

Gar

A brave man in the current climate. Hopefully it works out. Who will you getting in stock from? Record wise anyway. Will you be buyng in second hand stuff?
I'm excited about a new record shop in dublin.

i'll be buying in Cds from punters yeah. New Cds and records come from fuckin everywhere man. From regular distributors to ebay and private sellers.

It doesnt no. Its a bag of shite that im working on.

Its unit 3, Spangers Yard, Crow Street. Its next door to the Foggy dews back door.

Awesome. I presume for local bands you'll do sale or return? If so,it could be a great opprtunity for bands to get those copies they are sitting on out and available. It could also help yourself with stock.
I get the impression you'll stock demo tapes/cdr's etc? how about zines? seems like zines are somewhat lost for an outlet these days,at least the few that are still in existence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back