Horror Business Dublin City (2 Viewers)

great location mr idol , the best of luck to you ,have you talked to any of the folx that have tried this in the past?learn from their mistakes!!
There's plenty of comebacks I could throw out to that line, but I won't.

Sincerely, best of luck.

As Gary pointed out, you're a brave man in the current climate. My only advice to you is to make sure you keep your stock as up to date and varied as possible - this was the major failing with previous attempts - and be prepared for the fact that no matter what price you put on any records, people will still moan about you being too expensive (this happens with literally every record shop old and new, don't take it to heart). Likewise, the minute people start using your shop as a hang out rather than a business, you're fucked.

I wish you the best of luck with your enterprise OBamabidol.Fair fucking play to you.I'll be in for some christmas pressies(for myself).Go HORROR BUSINESS!

Jeez, that'd be just rude if he didn't let gazzer charge his mobile, i bet it would cost less than 1 cent! Where in tarnation d'ya get a cccrazy idea like that?!?!?

Nice one, is this teh same premises as the rock a billy place?

hbhb.gif

Ok, so I have been keeping it quiet for a while but I suppose its time to let the cat out of the bag. I am opening a shop on Crow Street in Temple Bar. I wont be open for another week or two but rest assured I will post back up a few days before I open up.
The shop is called Horror Business Dublin City and its a record store focusing on Punk, Hardcore, alternative, and Psychobilly/Rockabilly music. I am currently waiting on a load of stock to arrive but I already have loads in.

There will be new and used CDs, T-shirts/Hoodies/Hats and all sorts of other merch and bits and pieces.

At the moment I have a couple hundred used Cds and records (7",10",12"), monkey load of new cds and records (7",10",12") Shirts from bands like Wisdom in Chains, bloodclot and loads more stuff like John Joesphs biography "Evolution of a Cro-Magnon"

Its a small shop but its going to be jam packed by the day it opens. I'm mad for the local music so all bands are welcome to drop in their Cds and merch and I'll flog it for you. Also tickets for shows will be available in-store.
I'll rip any CD you buy to high quality MP3 for free if you want to listen to your purchase on yer mp3 player on the bus home.

Anyway, I'll have pictures of the store in about a week online as well as www.horrorbusiness.ie being up and running with a full webstore ASAP too.

Thanks folks.

Gar

You've got my business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back