If Thumped were a cop show... (1 Viewer)

jane

Website
www.ittybittyhearingtrumpet.wordpress.com
The "Untitled JohnnyRaz and Jane Project" got me thinking -- if Thumped were a cop show, what would everyone be?

*johnnystress is our sketch artist, of course.
*Buzzo is the public defender
*Goff is the old school dude whom everyone trusts but who also learned the hard way not to rock the boat, even if it's right
*Brian Conniffe runs the drugs squad
*Pete is the mayor, of course, since he's the mayor of Thumped
*Diddles is the streetwise veteran cop, like Cagney AND Lacey rolled into one, but a much more fun drunk than yer wan with the 'problem'
*La La is the intrepid journalist who doesn't just stop at the press conference -- she wants the truth. And puppies.

I wanna be head of Swat. Either that or tea lady. Happy with either really. Both?

The "Untitled JohnnyRaz and Jane Project" got me thinking -- if Thumped were a cop show, what would everyone be?

*johnnystress is our sketch artist, of course.
*Buzzo is the public defender
*Goff is the old school dude whom everyone trusts but who also learned the hard way not to rock the boat, even if it's right
*Brian Conniffe runs the drugs squad
*Pete is the mayor, of course, since he's the mayor of Thumped
*Diddles is the streetwise veteran cop, like Cagney AND Lacey rolled into one, but a much more fun drunk than yer wan with the 'problem'
*La La is the intrepid journalist who doesn't just stop at the press conference -- she wants the truth. And puppies.

JANER-is a shoe shine man who knows the word on the street
Lefty Frizell- is an extravagent pimp
Sean C- is a cabaret artist with mafia links

You're the upstart rookie who won't take no for an answer.

*Squiggle is the photographer who's shot one too many murder scenes not to get at least a little bit involved
*Johnnyc is TOTALLY head of SWAT
*Pantone is unsackable due to union rules, but no one's quite sure what it is he does, only that he doesn't get in anyone's way, and he's the only person in the office who knows how to put toner in the copy machine
*Bellatrix is a state prosecutor with a conscience

You're the upstart rookie who won't take no for an answer.

*Squiggle is the photographer who's shot one too many murder scenes not to get at least a little bit involved
*Johnnyc is TOTALLY head of SWAT
*Pantone is unsackable due to union rules, but no one's quite sure what it is he does, only that he doesn't get in anyone's way, and he's the only person in the office who knows how to put toner in the copy machine
*Bellatrix is a state prosecutor with a conscience

:cool: I won't take no for an answer, damnit.:cool:

jane would be the cop who puts a different spin on the cases and would teach goff the error of his racist ways..the moral conscience of the show:) :)

I wanna be the guy who chomps into a burger at the end of the show and provides comic relief by teaching police sniffer dogs to dance on their hind legs.

Theweeyin flirts with all the boyz and distracts them from fighting crime.
Eirecore dont like the cop show.

Who is gonna be Tackleberry?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back