Keiji Haino (1 Viewer)

Yeah, quite similar but I think it's the line up from the time they played here on these new ones rather than the group that played on the last two. I've only had a chance to listen to them both once but they're pretty good.

Experimental Mixture has rocketed to the top of my favorite haino albums list on my first listen. Remains to be seen how it holds up to repeated listens but I love this kinda stuff. No recognizably haino bits at all since its all a mix of other music. Unfortunately the 3cd mix album is apparently cancelled.

Experimental Mixture has rocketed to the top of my favorite haino albums list on my first listen. Remains to be seen how it holds up to repeated listens but I love this kinda stuff. No recognizably haino bits at all since its all a mix of other music. Unfortunately the 3cd mix album is apparently cancelled.

The 3CD mix album exists, it was supposed to be cancelled but it was then confirmed again. I bought a copy on ebay. According to my tracking number, my copy has left Japan but isn't in Ireland yet. I got the 1CD mix and have to agree, it's great. I was expecting something more frenetic and less musical, it's rather enjoyable. Haven't a clue what most of the music is though, I recognise Public Enemy and that's it. There's a fantastic rock bit around 2/3s of the way through that is absolutely killer.

Also, the new Sanhedrin album is great. It's his trio with Tatsuya Yoshida (Ruins) and Mitsuru Nasuno (Ground Zero/Fushitsusha/Seijaku), much more accessible than his other bands. The first two albums were great but I think this one might be even better. He's on a serious roll the last 2-3 years.

The 3CD mix album arrived this morning. Halfway through it as I type, more of the same as the single CD but better. Some really interesting stuff in it, barely recognise any of it though.

I love this picture
CMs4mlqWUAASo5O.jpg:large

and the story about him having to cancel a gig in Glasgow some years ago because he ate too many cream cakes.

Hasn't changed a bit since he was 12 obviously

Oh, singing in English on I wonder if you noticed "I'm sorry" Is such a lovely sound It keeps things from getting worse - the new Haino/Ambarchi/O'Rourke album

Oh, singing in English on I wonder if you noticed "I'm sorry" Is such a lovely sound It keeps things from getting worse - the new Haino/Ambarchi/O'Rourke album
Is that out yet? I was hoping Ambarchi would have had it for sale at his recent gig.

New one with Merzbow due soon too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back