FOGGY NOTIONS PRESENTS STARS OF THE LID + VERY SPECIAL GUEST (1 Viewer)

If something is boring after two minutes, try it for four. If still boring, then eight. Then sixteen. Then thirty-two. Eventually one discovers that it is not boring at all. - John Cage

I have this cool new track you'd love.
I recorded an awesome fart. It plays every 30 seconds, with a 15 second drone of CMajor played on the organ preceeding each one.

I'm still perfecting the use of my loop pedal setup so I can play it live.

:rolleyes:

Really enjoyed the Ulrich Schnauss set, never heard any of his stuff before - what'd be the best album to get based on that set?

Disappointed by SOLT to be honest, one of my favourite bands but didn't live up to it. Waaaaay too quiet and samey throughout, no real aspect of performance . Probably needed to be seated/ourrovit to really enjoy it and I was neither.

Disappointed by SOLT to be honest, one of my favourite bands but didn't live up to it. Waaaaay too quiet and samey throughout, no real aspect of performance . Probably needed to be seated/ourrovit to really enjoy it and I was neither.

i saw the cork show and thought it worked really well - rachels via arvo part with a dash of eno. very respectful audience - people whispering at the bar - thats more like it! didn't get a seat and about halfway thru i was woozy so retreated to a comfy leather couch and watched the gig on that big tv screen! the only things missing were beanbags for the crowd and a smoke machine full of fine weed.....

Really enjoyed the Ulrich Schnauss set, never heard any of his stuff before - what'd be the best album to get based on that set?

aint seen him live, but I'd recommend Far Away Trains Passing By and A Strangely Isolated Place (which are both on City Centre offices, pretty cool label, worth checkin out)

did anyone notice that after the gig ennio morricone's main theme for that movie Malena was playing?? it's one of my fave soundtracks ever, was a nice way to round off the gig i thought :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back