What movie did you watch last night? (34 Viewers)

Walk The Line. I enjoyed it, especially the part where Johnny Cash, Elvis, Roy Orbison and Jerry Lee Lewis blow up a tree.
Reese Witherspooon was bleedin' hot as June. I'm never had these thoughts about her before.

Rescue Dawn, that new Herzog movie. got it cuz i read a review saying Bale was brilliant as ever and Steve Zahn's performance was "haunting".

was ok i guess...maybe a second watch is in order.

not ultra-familiar with Herzog's stuff...what's he known for aside from being a bit of a madman/tough guy?

Rescue Dawn, that new Herzog movie. got it cuz i read a review saying Bale was brilliant as ever and Steve Zahn's performance was "haunting".

was ok i guess...maybe a second watch is in order.

not ultra-familiar with Herzog's stuff...what's he known for aside from being a bit of a madman/tough guy?

Fitzcarraldo
Aguirre, The Wrath Of God
Grizzly Man
Strojcek
Wojcek
The Enigma Of Kaspar Hauser

As an actor he's farkin' Hi. Larious in 'Incident At Loch Ness' and 'Julien Donkeyboy'.

I've heard SKY are going to show 'Rescue Dawn' before it gets a cinematic release?!
Bonkers.

Fitzcarraldo
Aguirre, The Wrath Of God
Grizzly Man
Strojcek
Wojcek
The Enigma Of Kaspar Hauser

As an actor he's farkin' Hi. Larious in 'Incident At Loch Ness' and 'Julien Donkeyboy'.

I've heard SKY are going to show 'Rescue Dawn' before it gets a cinematic release?!
Bonkers.
i meant more like what is he known for thematically/visually/etc. As i said i thought Rescue Dawn was ok but maybe i'm just not looking at it from the right angle, ya know?

Shoot 'Em Up. My new favourite movie ever. I didn't think anyone could ever outdo Statham, but it's been done.

Awesome.

Shrooms

um...grand

Didn't look too promising at the start- smug git of a drugs expert initiating irritating American teenagers into the mysteries of natural hallucinogens and Irish lore.

at one point one of the "teens" is wailing "we should never have come here" to which my girlfriend quipped " i hear ya love"

but it got better

Ridiculous comedy hillbillies (from Louth I believe), silly Oirish folklore bullshit, unlikeable characters but it looked good in a Blair Witch way and there were some good scary scenes

a bit of this , a bit of that..should have ended about 2 minutes earlier than it did

so, all in all it was just ok

watched ricky gervais' fame stand up..it was rubbish..

the ex- was pretty awful..even though it had jason bateman and amy poehler...

watched a little bit of lovely and amazing..id seen it before and loved it..only watched bout a half hour so will finish it later..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back