Dreams (1 Viewer)

On Friday night I was staying in a hotel room on my own and I had an elaborate dream where I was an old man and Mrs. egg_ was an old woman and we were fighting and bitter with each other (or was I watching a film? it was unclear) but we made up at the ends with lots of tears etc
Then I woke up and there was someone else in the room - he jumped off the dressing table thing and I realised he was me (in the nip) and I ran after him and he jumped up on the door and pulled it down and as he left the room I grabbed the edge of the door and he dragged it after him and I went flying down the corridor like superman hanging onto the door
Needless to say that was a dream too. When I woke up for real and me and the bed were drenched in sweat, I had to get up to dry off and clear my head out a bit. Somewhere in there I also dreamt a deadly bass saxaphone riff and, amazingly, remembered it after I woke for long enough to leave it as a msg for myself on my phone

:p I had a dream last night I was pregnant with Frank Blacks child. I told him about it in a huge kitchen with French doors and some indoor trees

I dreamt I was watching myself being clutched, crushed and throttled by a gigantic hand with huge rotten pointed nails that went through my flesh.

I can't find the thread dedicated to dreaming about people on Thumped so I'll just post this is here. Last night I dreamt that I was in Japan on holiday there were other Thumpeders there. So I phoned Roisin and she came out to this shopping centre with a bunch of her mates. But she had magic powers and started throwing fireballs around the place, dead scary like. I then had the task of passing a showerhead through my thigh, just above the knee, which was easy - right through the skin and bone and everything it went. Then I went out with my friend to get smashed on vodka and ended up in the most amazing chocolate shop in the world, but it was expensive, and everything was priced in euros.

It beats the dream I had the night before where I was dying and only had one day to live.

I had a real elaborate nightmare last night about evil versions of everyone in our office coming to work here. I knocked one of them out with a lovely right cross. There was an evil train in there too, that followed me from work to my parents' house, and I escaped through a mirror to wake up

im still waking up in terror every night (usually around 1:30am) and when the alarm goes off in the morning im always in the middle of an interesting and intricately plotted dream but i always forget them within moments or else they stop making sense to my logical waking mind and i forget them then.

Last night I dreamt I went to see Carlos Tevez play the sax in a jazz concert. I then discussed the gig with Ronnie Whelan, who was a serious jazz afficionado.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back